New Girl is Ilona Split#1

Ilona looking really good. And sertanly not shy either.

Maybe finally something nice to look at again in here

I think all three are promising. A good combination. ... They already laugh a lot and appear personable.  That's what I hoped for. ... Now we need to wait and see if they will keep this apartment alive and and fun to watch.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mignonne et chaude!!! une nouvelle kristy est là!!! elle est tombée dans le hall, mais bon cela à l'air d'aller. c'est moi ou la caméra 2 est floue???!!!

cute and hot !!! kristy is a new !!! she fell in the lobby, but hey it to go to air. it's me or the camera is blurry 2 ??? !!!

tiene pinta de putita , ya se ducho , ya no tiene ninguna emocion ,

mignonne et chaude!!! une nouvelle kristy est là!!! elle est tombée dans le hall, mais bon cela à l'air d'aller. c'est moi ou la caméra 2 est floue???!!!

cute and hot !!! kristy is a new !!! she fell in the lobby, but hey it to go to air. it's me or the camera is blurry 2 ??? !!!

Oui, la caméra 2 est floue...  :-\

Yes, the camera 2 is blurred ...  :-\

como cambia una mujer cuando le ponen al lado otra que esta mas buena , mirar blanca , parece otra persona entre las dos ya estaban criticandola y riendose cuando se resbalo al bajar la escalera

tu as raison!!! cela va faire 2 filles contre 1!!! surtout qu'ilona est plus belle qu'elles!!! la guerre de flammes ne va pas tarder!!!!

you are right!!! this will do two girls against one !!! Ilona is especially nice they !!! the flame war will soon !!!!