Irma: "You have nice tits"

Ilona: " I will get bigger tits"

Irma: "You have nice ass"

Ilona protesting

Irma:"It's nice, I like it"

When they were playing on Ilona's bed.

Ilona removed her shirt and said: "What should I do to you?"

Irma: "I would tell you..."

Ilona showed her blindfold and said: "Blindfold you, tie you up" then "On your knees and and start play a little dirty bitch."

Later looking at the laptop Ilona: "Where are the soccer & hockey players?"

"Look Irma there is a lot of comments, Ilona is just the star"

They were talking about walking nude and playing twister but they didn't do it.

There was a lot of teasing and playing up for the cameras last night and you can expect this  to continue from now on...  ::)

i sure hope so but this under maintenance is getting retarted why cant they be like vv and let us see when they arrive and leave like vv does or at least let us know when there going under maintenance.plus all that time they were under maintenance we missed alot as you can tell by the way the girls were playing around.

I think it is great that someone understands their language and can tell us what they are saying. I need to learn some new languages. From the sound of it, they seem like they are being coached. That's kind of cool, but also not real life. I'm sort of ok with it though because the other apartments ( D&D ) have been really getting ridiculous with all of their covering up. I'm really glad L&A's apartment was closed. That was a dud from the start. So now I'm wondering if someone is telling them what to do, or are they reading CamCaps ...lol....and deciding for themselves?