Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

il est vrai que l'endroit ou les filles sortent, est vraiment attractif!!!! ;)

C'est quel quartier histoire que j'essaye de leur payer un verre si je croise l'une d'entre elles la prochaine fois que je me balade à Barça ?

Près des Ramblas, la deuxième a gauche en descendant. C'est un gars sur le forum qui me l'a écrit...

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 11:26 AM, tman47 said:

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD TO ONLY IMAGINE.THANK YOU KAMILA!!! ;D ;D ;D

is there a cap of this?  just wondering if there is a video of this

If there are gif images  then there has to be a video.  I haven't been able to locate the source of it yet.  If I see it I'll be sure to post it.

What is it that you can keep posting all those useless things

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE,MINI2012 I SHOULD STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE APARTMENTS COMPLETELY SO THAT LEACHES AND COMPLAINING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING FREELOAD OFF US,AND WHEN THERE IS A DAY LIKE TODAY WHEN I DON'T POST SHIT FOR YOU TO FREELOAD OFF YOU SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS. IF I STOP POSTING YOU GUYS CAN THANK PEOPLE LIKE THIS SILLY ASS DUDE WHO DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP >:( >:( >:( >:(

A MATTER  OF FACT WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME SAYING STUPID SHIT,YOU DID IT YESTERDAY AND NOW THE SAME SHIT TODAY,DO IT AGAIN AND I'M GONNA REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT AND TROLLING.

• Upvote 1

No my friend stnCld316,you can make just a gif of the live stream you don't have to make a video first.you can just make a gif only and edit it later. ;D  8)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 8:42 PM, StnCld316 said:

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD TO ONLY IMAGINE.THANK YOU KAMILA!!! ;D ;D ;D

is there a cap of this?  just wondering if there is a video of this

If there are gif images  then there has to be a video.  I haven't been able to locate the source of it yet.  If I see it I'll be sure to post it.

• Upvote 1

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE,MINI2012 I SHOULD STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE APARTMENTS COMPLETELY SO THAT LEACHES AND COMPLAINING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING FREELOAD OFF US,AND WHEN THERE IS A DAY LIKE TODAY WHEN I DON'T POST SHIT FOR YOU TO FREELOAD OFF YOU SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS. IF I STOP POSTING YOU GUYS CAN THANK PEOPLE LIKE THIS SILLY ASS DUDE WHO DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP >:( >:( >:( >:(

j'avoue que cet affichage était totalement inutile!!!! mais pour euromike, tout est pardonnable!!!

I admit that this display was totally unnecessary !!!! euromike but all is forgiven !!! :) :) :)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 4:45 PM, euromike69 said:

THE MASTURBATING FACE,THIS CHICK IS CRAZY LOL ;D ;D ;D :P :P

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I posted the same girl about a year ago.  Who ever the lucky dude that gets in her tunnel should be in for a good time.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 8:06 PM, corboblanc said:

RLC ne l'a pas encore virée cette vulgaire ????

ahhh, toujours là pour remuer le couteau?!!! même moi je me suis vraiment énervé contre milana, et son comportement de merde!!!! mais bon, elle était saoule, on lui accorde un faux pas?!!!

ahhh, always there to rub salt? !!! even I got really upset against milana, and behavior of crap !!!! but hey, she was drunk, he is granted a misstep? !!! :-\ 8)

Elle a fait quoi ?

From now on I will no longer post anything on here from the locked rooms,only the free cameras,you can thank mini2012 for that and all the other people that keep bitching about shit I do,when they never contribute anything whatsoever,I'm done putting my account with RLC in jeopardy for these ungrateful bastards.

j'avoue que cet affichage était totalement inutile!!!! mais pour euromike, tout est pardonnable!!!

I admit that this display was totally unnecessary !!!! euromike but all is forgiven !!! :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

come on guys let be serious if it isnt for euromike,kzsjzkdjs,hiddenwood,stndcld,sanper,dfccap,k.lane and other who post on here we would never know what is going on.im a freeloader myself but im always greatful of them and the time they put into there pics and videos if you dont like a pic.just keep scrolling you dont have to like it.thank euromike and the rest who post pics and videos if it wasnt for you.people like me wouldnt know what going on.

come on guys let be serious if it isnt for euromike,kzsjzkdjs,hiddenwood,stndcld,sanper,dfccap,k.lane and other who post on here we would never know what is going on.im a freeloader myself but im always greatful of them and the time they put into there pics and videos if you dont like a pic.just keep scrolling you dont have to like it.thank euromike and the rest who post pics and videos if it wasnt for you.people like me wouldnt know what going on.

Thank you canito but my posting pics days are over.  But a BIG THANK YOU to the rest who take the time to contribute the pics and vids to CC.  Thank you all very very much!!!