Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

they the opportunity to do it last night but nothing happened so fake.

Well, I think if they actually 'did it' only to please the customers or beacuse they got paid, it would be fake. But now, they didn't do it because they don't want it. Seems pretty genuine to me  ;) And yes, maybe they're teasing us, but who is complaining?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 0:38 AM, euromike69 said:

KAMILA AND KRISTY ON COUCH :P :P :P :P

I would just express my gratitude to euromike69 and all the other posters here for all these beautiful pictures. Finally this apartment is alive again!  ;D

for me all i can say is that i think kamila likes kristy but is to shy to take it to the next level if you look a kamila the way she looks at kristy you can tell she like her.and i will love for them to be permanent fixture to this apt.

for me all i can say is that i think kamila likes kristy but is to shy to take it to the next level if you look a kamila the way she looks at kristy you can tell she like her.and i will love for them to be permanent fixture to this apt.

I think Aun't Flow should be leaving shortly in another day.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 5:39 AM, Zwavelaar said:

KAMILA AND KRISTY ON COUCH :P :P :P :P

I would just express my gratitude to euromike69 and all the other posters here for all these beautiful pictures. Finally this apartment is alive again!  ;D

Wish we could see that picture Nora took of Kami's ass because it appears that Kristy is pulling her throng to one side for a naked view of Kami's ass hole and pussy lips ! :) :)

• Upvote 1

In the last video if you Watch when Kristy go to the

toilet and takes a leak, when she finishes she doesn't wipe herself with toilet paper.  Yesterday, I saw Kami do the same thing I didn't mention it before in case nobody beleived me but now Kristy does the same on video.  Is there a ration on toilet paper ?