Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

Yes, they certainly do. But, some people think that's all they do and that the affection they show is totally fake. They don't seem to stop and realize that world class actresses would have to practice scenes over and over and over again in order to be as convincing as what these girls do naturally.

So what are you saying?  Are you saying that they truly are in love with each other, or they are damn good actresses?

As far as the mutual affection between these two is concerned, I'm sure it's real and true.  »NO one would let another person caress her or his body without consent.  And I am sure that they did make love but outside the apt.  and more than once.  When they want to kiss or caress each other, they simply go to the balcony.  I couldn't last 2 weeks with another person caressing my body without doing IT let along 2 months..  They may not be 100% lesbians but they are attracted to each other.

I didn't see anything that lead me to believe that you wished death upon him in your comment!  Not only that but whats to be jealous of?

Every once in a while someone floats in that has no sense of humor.

Once they've been in the puppy mill as long as we have they'll catch on.  LOL

As far as the mutual affection between these two is concerned, I'm sure it's real and true.  »NO one would let another person caress her or his body without consent.  And I am sure that they did make love but outside the apt.  and more than once.  When they want to kiss or caress each other, they simply go to the balcony.  I couldn't last 2 weeks with another person caressing my body without doing IT let along 2 months..  They may not be 100% lesbians but they are attracted to each other.

Like two peas in a pod.

I think that we have a little newbie that's lost,and may not know how to post correctly yet,could one of our kind Mods help him out please,we love his contribution and like for him to continue but he is kinda repeating himself a little bit,and he's all over the place lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Assumptions made about things that may or may not happen off cam are nothing but assumptions.