Katka & Lenka - General chat

Guys,

We seem to be very hard on RLC, when they are the ones providing the entertainment.  How can they know the subtle personalities of the tenants?  When they are interviewing, I am sure the people show their best.  Once in the apartment, the slow progression of being comfortable lets their true selves out.

Let the real life bring us as much joy as it can.  Let RLC learn the lessons that must be learned as this experiment progresses.  Look at all the retired people in the list.  This has been a learning experience for them, too.  I think that 2016 will be a great year for this site.

Happy New Year everyone.  Go out to a party with friends or a pub to make new friends, and mingle with real people...these folks will be there when we get back.

vous trouvez pas que la brune a un serieux probleme de toc?

je suis entrain de la regarder et elle nettoie sans cesse la baignoire,prend un par un les flacons et les lavent,

depuis 3-4 jours que je regarde cette appart,elle astique sans arrêt la baignoire et prend des bains genre 2 fois par jour.

et pour la vie de couple et bien on en a vite fait le tour,j'ai le sentiment qu'elles font leur vie chacunes de leur côté

et se parle une fois de temps en temps quand l'envie leur en prend,elles dorment même pas ensemble,vraiment bizarre cette appart,

çà me fait penser à lera/alex un peu,elles sont ensembles mais sans vraiment l'être,j'espère qu'on va pas se coltiner 3 ans comme çà avec elles,

va falloir un peu plus de mouvement et de vie pour que çà devienne un minimum interessant

Oui la brune a de sérieux troubles obsessionnels compulsifs , surtout dans la salle de bain.

Les 2 filles m'ont l'ait chacune d'avoir des problèmes. Je me rappelle de la rousse le 3ème ou 4ème jour qui s'est levé nue et hagard et s'est rendu dans la salon. La brune lui a donné des cachets en vitesse puis l'a amené dans le bain. Elle était comme un zombie pendant 5 min. Je parle même pas des pleurs des unes et des autres. La rousse tire les carte souvent en espérant probablement entrevoir un avenir meilleur

Yes brunette has serious obsessive-compulsive disorder, especially in the bathroom.

The two girls seem to me each having problems. I remember the redhair, the 3rd or 4th day stood naked and haggard and went into the living room. The brunette gave her pills in speed and then brought her into the bath. She was like a zombie for 5 min. I speak not even the tears of each others. The redhead pulls the card often hoping likely prospect of a brighter future

Oui la brune a de sérieux troubles obsessionnels compulsifs , surtout dans la salle de bain.

Les 2 filles m'ont l'ait chacune d'avoir des problèmes. Je me rappelle de la rousse le 3ème ou 4ème jour qui s'est levé nue et hagard et s'est rendu dans la salon. La brune lui a donné des cachets en vitesse puis l'a amené dans le bain. Elle était comme un zombie pendant 5 min. Je parle même pas des pleurs des unes et des autres. La rousse tire les carte souvent en espérant probablement entrevoir un avenir meilleur

Yes brunette has serious obsessive-compulsive disorder, especially in the bathroom.

The two girls seem to me each having problems. I remember the redhair, the 3rd or 4th day stood naked and haggard and went into the living room. The brunette gave her pills in speed and then brought her into the bath. She was like a zombie for 5 min. I speak not even the tears of each others. The redhead pulls the card often hoping likely prospect of a brighter future

Sometimes I just do not understand RLC. It almost seems as if they desperately wants to have some kind of a fun less couple in the project. J&M, L&A and K&L were all so introverted that it was clear at the first sight that they would have a hard time to settle in. ... Due to the lack of real information, it semas to be impossible to rate the situation of K&L useful. But my feeling tells me that the two should have not been included into the project and I fear that this project makes there situation even worse.  :-\

la rousse encore en pleurs aujourd'hui. cette fille est régulièrement dans la peine et la douleur. la brune fait tout ce qu'elle peut pour l'aider. ce chagrin quotidien ne m'est pas inconnu, c'est souvent celui que l'on a, après le décès d'un être cher, un parent, un frère ou une sœur.....pas facile.

the redhead still crying today. this girl is regularly in trouble and pain. the brunette does all she can to help him. this daily grief is not unknown to me, it is often the one that was after the death of a loved one, a parent, a brother or sister ..... not easy. :'( :'(

la brune est de pire en pire avec ses troubles (toc) de propreter et de ménage,après la salle de bains elle s'acharne sur la chambre à present,

j'ai l'impression de regarder l'emission confessions intimes,j'arrête là avec cet appartement,j'ai pas envie de tourner fou,

elle a un serieux problème la brune

Looks to me that they are doing a "I'm leaving" cleaning right now and I see the the pug's picture that is normally on the night stand is stacked up and getting ready to be packed. 

I think the days are numbered on this apartment.

they don't look very happy to be here,always crying,that's can be good idea from rlc to propose for this couple leave the project

for try another couple,j don't think something gonna change with this actual couple,not really interesting for watching

The dark haired was beating the brunette first with the hand and then with an artificial flower made of a wire, several times. She used really not nice words, calling her prdele=asshole. She simply enjoyed to cause physical and pschological pain.

Guess this was their last "drama".

The dark haired was beating the brunette first with the hand and then with an artificial flower made of a wire, several times. She used really not nice words, calling her prdele=asshole. She simply enjoyed to cause physical and pschological pain.

Guess this was their last "drama".

You clearly did not see everything.  They were playing after the redhead spent the previous hour or two crying for whatever reason.  The brunette clearly has her hands full ...red cry's all the time.