Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that is true she is all over him but you know some people more free flirting but when it comes to actual sex they become more conservative and shy, but in this case she might not act shy but its his first night, still my fingers crossed both hand. lol

Petra have her blond party boy now in tver :) :)

Alina and Nelly is the same name just different variation. So this time everything is OK. It's not like that we have in case with Natasha Nataly (is the same name) but VV decide to give her name Nikky. Which is totally different.

Yesterday Petra said that today comes the blond guy. He came, and the new Nelli's guy today out of danger ... :)

yes that is true she is all over him but you know some people more free flirting but when it comes to actual sex they become more conservative and shy, but in this case she might not act shy but its his first night, still my fingers crossed both hand. lol

Nellie is very picky applies to guys. I could be wrong, but from their conversation with Petra, I concluded that Nellie looks at the relationship with the guys from the standpoint of marriage.

Nellie is very picky applies to guys. I could be wrong, but from their conversation with Petra, I concluded that Nellie looks at the relationship with the guys from the standpoint of marriage.

Oh no.... if that's true then we may see her get super clingy to him similar to Nastya to Messa and Sonia to Ivo. We shall see.