Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definitely no Tobi when it comes to sex, but he does seem to last a really long time. Over 40 minutes from my estimates which is a lot longer than Tobi has ever lasted. The only downside is he just doesn't fuck her hard at all. Still it's only the first time they've had sex so I'm not going to judge and it's finally nice to see Nelly getting fucked properly. Also, it doesn't look like he came yet so I'm almost certain they're going to continue having sex later on tonight.

I don't think I have ever seen a more awkward looking sex session!

This guy has no idea what to do. He has no sense of rythm, no sense of balance, and no sense

of what Nelly wants. He is like a fish out of water!!

:haha:

Nevertheless, she doesn´t look so unhappy....

Screen_Shot_02_13_16_at_11_06_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_02_13_16_at_11_06_PM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_02_13_16_at_11_06_PM_002.jpg

He's definitely no Tobi when it comes to sex, but he does seem to last a really long time. Over 40 minutes from my estimates which is a lot longer than Tobi has ever lasted. The only downside is he just doesn't fuck her hard at all. Still it's only the first time they've had sex so I'm not going to judge and it's finally nice to see Nelly getting fucked properly. Also, it doesn't look like he came yet so I'm almost certain they're going to continue having sex later on tonight.

Yes, I know what you mean. I have to say though, that I find it a bit odd that a guy having sex with a girl for

the first time, can go for 40 minutes and still not come. My experience (and I'm now stretching my memory recall

to its limits!), was that the first time was always a matter of concentrated self-control to last five minutes!

:yes: