New girl is Danaya

breast implants now a days are put in through a tiny incision on the underside of the areola.

This might also be a reason she bleaches her nipples, to help make the scar from her implants non existent.

Both of these can be very clearly seen in second picture above.

Look, for example, around the areola in second picture, you can see a darker ring which is scarred. Closely looking other scars can also be seen in many images.

Unfortunatly i will never be able to touch Danaya boobs but as RLC viewer i must admit her breasts are fantastics and seem very naturals. I dont need to check her medical record, important is what  i see and believe, i dont care about reality. Whe are on the internet

Malheureusement je n'aurai jamais l'occasion dans ma vie de pouvoir toucher les seins de Danaya mais en tant qu'auditeur de RLC je dois admettre que ses seins sont fantastiques et ont l'air très naturels. Je m'en fout de son dossier médial ce qui compte c'est l'apparence. Nous sommes sur internet

Yes I agree Van she was very nervous, no vodka tonight to help. I think she was talking to Ilona about her shyness in front of the cameras. Time around the house should help, If you remember so was Layla very shy at first, and so was Anna. I think it very common actually.

And also White was shy at the begining and was very aware about the cams. At the end she was creaming  her nude body in her bedroom after the shower and  was sleeping pantyless

Wow, Danaya can really hold her liqueur, she just drank a whole bottle of champagne by herself in an hour. If only she can get Ilona to have some drinks tonight as well. I noticed the other night when her and Layla were drinking vodka, she looked pretty much in control, but Layla was looped. Maybe  tonight when they get back we will see who is taking care of who .....LOL.. Have fun girls enjoy your night on the town. :woohoo:

La dernière fois que j' ai vu une fille rentrée  dans l' appartement après avoir bu , elle avait reçu un massage  :screwy:

Cette fois ci ca sera peut etre le contraire c' est elle qui fera le massage cette nuit  :)

The last time that I saw a girl returned to the apartment after drinking, she had received a massage  :screwy: 

This time it'll be the opposite may be it's she who will massage tonight  :)

La dernière fois que j' ai vu une fille rentrée  dans l' appartement après avoir bu , elle avait reçu un massage  :screwy:

Cette fois ci ca sera peut etre le contraire c' est elle qui fera le massage cette nuit  :)

Je parie qu'elle va rentrer bourré ou avec un mec.

I bet Dayana will return later drunken or with  a guy.

Wow, Danaya can really hold her liqueur, she just drank a whole bottle of champagne by herself in an hour. If only she can get Ilona to have some drinks tonight as well. I noticed the other night when her and Layla were drinking vodka, she looked pretty much in control, but Layla was looped. Maybe  tonight when they get back we will see who is taking care of who .....LOL.. Have fun girls enjoy your night on the town. :woohoo:

Yes Danaya managed to convince Ilona to go out ! It's nice to see those girls with clothes ! It's not much but at least we feel like something is happening in this apartment !

De toute façon on verra bien ce qui se passera ,je vais préparer la cafetière je sens que la nuit va etre longue  :D

We need an app...when the 'green lights' are blinking again in that house...set the fire alarm clock...but switch the TV off first !

PS: OMG ! it's off already !!!