New girl is Danaya

C' est peut etre une ex petite amie avec qui elle a encore de bons rapports humains et qui a pris soin de Dayana  comme sa vraie Maman et l' appelle ainsi

Ce qui fait que cela la dérange pas de se montrer nue devant elle

This is can be a former girlfriend with whom she still has good human relations and that took care of Dayana as his real Mom and the so called

What makes it not bother to appear naked in front of her

The other day she argued with her mother as she he gave away info on place of her stay to some girl, her mother was under impression it was ok but Danaya wasn't ok with that.

Her mother said some girl (child?), that Danae flies off.

Danae was very unhappy, because she wanted to tell her about it herself, but later.

Her mother said some girl (child?), that Danae flies off.

Danae was very unhappy, because she wanted to tell her about it herself, but later.

it looks like these girls don't want their real friends to know they are in this rlc job.

it looks like these girls don't want their real friends to know they are in this rlc job.

It seemed to me that she was talking about the baby, perhaps a relative of Danae. She is something promised but not fulfilled and flew away. So she herself wanted to call her and explain everything.

It seemed to me that she was talking about the baby, perhaps a relative of Danae. She is something promised but not fulfilled and flew away. So she herself wanted to call her and explain everything.

Perhaps it could be Danaya's baby.

My Dearest Danaya

We have been seduced by you through the cameras for 1.5 months

You continue to stare right into the camera and look deep into it.

We see through your games now and are tired of it.

You tease us, and you tease us , and you tease us.

It's just a big game for you as you laugh at us.

We are tired very tired of  of your games.

We think you go find someone else to to tease to the point of frustration.

Like you have us for so long. It has become undesirable for us.

You should try something new or let the new girls come and play with us.

I hope you understand My Dearest Danaya,

We don't care anymore and lost interest in you

Soon you will home and won't be missed.

God Bless, be well and be happy.

29.gif13.gif

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

My Dearest Danaya

We have been seduced by you through the cameras for 1.5 months You continue to stare right into the camera and look deep into it. We see through your games now and are tired of it. You tease us, and you tease us , and you tease us. It's just a big game for you as you laugh at us. We are tired very tired of  of your games. We think you go find someone else to to tease to the point of frustration. Like you have us for so long. It has become undesirable for us. You should try something new or let the new girls come and play with us. I hope you understand My Dearest Danaya, We don't care anymore and lost interest in you Soon you will home and won't be missed. God Bless, be well and be happy.

I really dislike this post. ? ... It looks as if you think the residents owe us entertainment. ... This is not the case. ... At the same time the text seams to be respectfully by using all this formalities, while you obviously have no respect for the girls at all.  ☹️

I dislike the current development of RLC into a teasing only show, because it has nothing to do with "Real Life". But the solution can not be to pressure the current residents into something they do not want. ... The only working approach for RLC is to look out for people who are agree to the idea and are open with the cameras. ... If RLC fail in this, we could cancel our payment. ... This is the the only option we have. ... But ultimately, it will be sufficient.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

I really dislike this post. 1f620.png ... It looks as if you think the residents owe us entertainment. ... This is not the case. ... At the same time the text seams to be respectfully by using all this formalities, while you obviously have no respect for the girls at all.  2639.png

I dislike the current development of RLC into a teasing only show, because it has nothing to do with "Real Life". But the solution can not be to pressure the current residents into something they do not want. ... The only working approach for RLC is to look out for people who are agree to the idea and are open with the cameras. ... If RLC fail in this, we could cancel our payment. ... This is the the only option we have. ... But ultimately, it will be sufficient.

Mr.Box you have every right to dislike or disagree with what I have posted of course, so let me address your post and break it down as you have mine.

First, this is in fact the entertainment apartment and has been since the inception of Nora and Kiko's project. This is the new philosophy and direction of RLC since it has become so popular and is now a corporate entity instead of the small project that was started so long ago. As I have been a member for 3 years now, and watched RLC for free for quite a while prior to that.

I have in no way shown disrespect to any participant on RLC, simply stated that I feel she has been teasing us, and I am tired of it, and don't like to be laughed at. The formalities you speak of are just that.... respect...... period.......... Mr. Box.

Please explain to me how you feel I am putting any kind of pressure on a current resident, Have I any way pleaded or instructed the resident to do any kind special show for me? No I have not, just made the statement again that we are tired of the games and the teasing, and if you read all the posts over he last few weeks you will see that I am not in the minority here, but the majority.

I did suggest that she try something new, that I can't deny, mostly referring to the fact that she is bed for most of every 24 hour period. Or let a new group of girls come to the apartment.

I did not disagree with the approach that RLC is going or taking.  You are absolutely right, I have that choice to cancel or just not watch this apartment much, and that is what I have chose to do, not watch this apartment much anymore.

Thanks for reading my post, and as always please do comment. I like a good discussion.

• Upvote 3