Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

A big thank you to all the other pic posters also. Without all of you, we would never know what was going on at our favorite apartment ! I think

that sooner or later RLC will have to open at least 1 free cam for those of us that miss hearing the voices of Kami and Kristy !!

Wow, Kami really lost all of her baby fat! Don't lose any more sweetheart, you are perfect just now!!!!

And Kristy looks fine, she was too skinny before.

I think they are as perfect as could be.

And I love their closeness. I think they have the most close non-sexual relationship you can have!!!!

They are truly in love but not lovers. Well, who knows, maybe it will change but I doubt it. I am still happy. And Kristy actually bated a little in the open in the tub (just a little). And we get to see those gorgeous bods every day!

Maybe they will have friends over or men.

I added this to the picture thread by mistake. Sorry.

I love a girl that's 100% a Cutie Pie and 100% a beauty Queen at the same time,That's why I love Rita,Kamila and Kristy's faces and bodies so much :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

kamiwashface1.gif

Another thing that makes the 3 of them so attractive to me is that they all have great self-confidence without any arrogance at all. They are all "genuine" or "authentic" or "what you see is what you get" girls who don't have to pretend to be something they are not.

I just think the world of all 3 of them and you can add Irma to that list also, IMO.  :yes:

Thank you Hope for that awesome video of Kami bating. Welcome back sweet girl! Don't get jealous, book, I love her too even though Kristy is my favorite.

Kami has taken up a hobby, painting! Sign of maturity.

Where is Kristy? I wonder if she is working?

I would never get jealous about that. I find it hard to believe that there are guys who don't love her. lol.  :) And, I certainly love Kristy too. Just not as much as Kamila.  :)

It looks like some kind of "paint by number" board, if I'm not wrong. Anyway, it's very relaxing to watch.

I also love the colors. Nice and bright, just like the closet doors in Kristy's room. I hope that they will be staying long enough to slowly but surely get the apartment decorated to their tastes. I think it would be bright and peaceful and fun to view.

Oh what a wonderful world it would be if my fantasy came through,,,,,kamila and kristy are back home in Russia right, As you guys can see it doesn't even show their names on the rooms because this is more like a home for them instead of just a vacation spot like Barcelona,And...wait for it,,,,,the best part is that they have a guest bedroom :yes: :yes: :yes:And guess who is also from Russia and could come and visit her friends and stay in the guest bedroom for at least a month,,,,ooh if only fate could be so kind as to let My baby Rita come over for a visit,I would be the happiest man in the Universe :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yes:

Also these girls are friends with Milana,Coco and even Jenny so we might see these ladies come over for a visit too.

And who knows maybe the next surprise might be good ole Nora and kiko back in Russia in a new apartment.

And dare I say even Irma and Anna too might soon make a return in Russia,,,,Am I asking for too much now guys :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

I don't know if Rita and Kristy know each other, but Rita and Kamila are definitely friends. I wish they could have been together longer on Kamila's first stay in Barcelona.

Alas, I was wrong. Girls not sleeping together tonight. But still at least we see they still have closeness. And no Nora to stop them from doing whatever they wish. The lack of sexual tension or club like climate means if things ever happen they will develop slowly. Or they may never develop and this is all we get.

I'm still happy regardless, that they are back and are close.

Don't forget that Kamila is having her period. So, I wouldn't draw any conclusions about anything sexual right now.

A big thank you to all the other pic posters also. Without all of you, we would never know what was going on at our favorite apartment ! I think

that sooner or later RLC will have to open at least 1 free cam for those of us that miss hearing the voices of Kami and Kristy !!

It's interesting that you say that about their voices. I was just thinking earlier that hearing their voices adds so much to the overall experience of watching them. I just absolutely love the way Kamila changes inflections while she is speaking. It let's you know in no uncertain terms whether she's happy or excited or shocked or whatever. Kristy's voice also strongly adds to her overall appeal, especially when she's in one of her fun teasing moods.

Thanks for the pics of today..double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif I can see that keeping up with this thread is going to be a problem. I may resort to just skimming it. Nice effort on the running commentary. But it doesn't mean much to me without pics. I'd rather watch.

You guys are seriously wound up...super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif  big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif