Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey Stone, what are you saying man? Are you saying we don't read rules, like we have crazy days once in a while where I and others just chuck the rules out the window, huh?

Rebel, man!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oops My bad  I worded it wrong.  Change that Nobody to Some.    :doh:

Everybody take a deep breath. Please. Foamy is watching. Foamy has removed comments that contain quotes that might be considered to break CC Rule #5 and the comments themselves. Foamy doest not want his squirrely wrath to be evoked again. Foamy does not like huge discord among our brotherhood and sisterhood. Or other hood. Thank you.

Thank you for your participation. Feel free to let me know if these girls show their beautiful, lithe nubile bodies. Until then, I will just sit on my nuts and remain calm.  :)

That's why the best time for me to do laundry is when I first wake up in the morning,because if I do it in the middle of the day,or close to bedtime,I will fall asleep and forget about them in there. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes:

wrong quote

Everybody take a deep breath. Please. Foamy is watching. Foamy has removed comments that contain quotes that might be considered to break CC Rule #5 and the comments themselves. Foamy doest not want his squirrely wrath to be evoked again. Foamy does not like huge discord among our brotherhood and sisterhood. Or other hood. Thank you.

Thank you for your participation. Feel free to let me know if these girls show their beautiful, lithe nubile bodies. Until then, I will just sit on my nuts and remain calm.  :)

Lol, just make sure you don't overheat them :doh: :doh:Boiled nuts could be painfull :lmao: :lmao:

Lol, just make sure you don't overheat them :doh: :doh:Boiled nuts could be painfull :lmao: :lmao:

You know me: Boiling is only for eggs. I'd prefer my nuts to be roasted by Leora or Nora, although I still don't trust either of them to bake a good loaf properly.  ;)  ;D

My Baby Rita has my nuts safely locked away in her purse,,and only takes it out when she needs me to use it,,or to rub for good luck like a rabbit's foot. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

You know me: Boiling is only for eggs. I'd prefer my nuts to be roasted by Leora or Nora, although I still don't trust either of them to bake a good loaf properly.  ;)  ;D

• Upvote 1

It is a full moon.

I can tell because CC members all need a shave. Every ten minutes. Things get a little hairy in this thread sometimes.

Off topic, but Werewolf will understand:  ;) :D

(I promise to ban myself for posting off-topic. Maybe next week.)

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 11:22 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It is a full moon.

I can tell because CC members all need a shave. Every ten minutes. Things get a little hairy in this thread sometimes.

Off topic, but Werewolf will understand:  ;) :D

(I promise to ban myself for posting off-topic. Maybe next week.)

CrazyShit.jpg