Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I like the new euromike, and I agree with everything you just said.  There are plenty of things in the eyes of RLC that just have to make you wonder!

The only thing that matters to RLC is the money.gifmoney.gifmoney.gif.  Tenants are a dime a dozen to them.

That's why you enjoy them while they are here.  You just never know what their plans might be or RLC has in store for them.

Are they Long Term, Short Term.  The part that surprised me the most that after their last stint in Barcelona when all that personal shit was posted about them and their Identities that they would even want to grace RLC with their presence ever again. 

But I guess being hard up for living Accommodations and Strapped for Cash makes people do just about anything.

I think it can be difficult for us to understand why such beauties would not be in high demand in the modelling profession.

If however you visit some of the eastern block cities, the number of truly stunning women is awesome.

Some time ago,I sat with some colleagues outside a cafe on the banks of the Danube in Budapest. We actually played 'spot a pig' to see

if anyone could spot a female that was not beautiful!

:yes:

In Siberia, it is the main ambition for girls to be a model and they start very young with the Japanese market, then the Russian market before making it to Europe and eventually Paris and New York.

There was a BBC programme on it and the scouting agents see 100s at a time. They have an all natural look unlike many of the Western girls who are often over-managed by their mothers and have visited surgeons to enhance their careers.

It would be fair to say that the women of NE Europe and the western former Soviet Union give the Siberian beauties a run for their money. However as a young teenager visiting the USSR my overwhelming impression was that the women had hairy legs  :lmao: 

I think it can be difficult for us to understand why such beauties would not be in high demand in the modelling profession.

If however you visit some of the eastern block cities, the number of truly stunning women is awesome.

Some time ago,I sat with some colleagues outside a cafe on the banks of the Danube in Budapest. We actually played 'spot a pig' to see

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.  You can have the best looking attractive girl and they can be your worst nightmare. Then you can take someone as God Butt Ugly like Susan Boyle and she could be the best lay that anyone could ever ask for.

THAT DUDE GOT ME MAD EARLIER,BUT HE KINDA REDEEMED HIMSELF JUST A LITTLE BIT(FOR NOW AT LEAST),,I THINK THAT HE WANTED TO HAVE  SEX WITH HER BUT SHE KEPT STOPPING HIM......AND PLEASE GUYS DON'T GET MAD AT KAMILA FOR ANYTHING,,,IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING JUST YET ON CAMERA,,THERE IS NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING AND DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS,LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW,,,THANKS :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

• Upvote 1

That's why you enjoy them while they are here.  You just never know what their plans might be or RLC has in store for them.

Are they Long Term, Short Term.  The part that surprised me the most that after their last stint in Barcelona when all that personal shit was posted about them and their Identities that they would even want to grace RLC with their presence ever again. 

But I guess being hard up for living Accommodations and Strapped for Cash makes people do just about anything.

Sorry StnCld I have much respect for you but I have to disagree about their identities being posted.  I don't know if they really ever cared and I am not sure that this was ever proven that they did - but their social media is still open so I have to think that is not an issue.  For all we know they may have been offered a crazy amount to come back.  Think about it - if 3000 RLC subscribers renew at roughly $45 for one month thats $135,000 for only one month - That could create a pretty crazy offer to them ...... each month!!!!

And the fact as Euromike points out that she is not giving in just shows she may be smart enough to understand the potential.  She may be uncomfortable about it and that is fine but then again if this is a job and I assume it is then it needs to last.  Which I am fine with.  No offense meant here just putting it out there.

effectivement, je suis également surpris que kamila n'ai même pas fermée ou changée de vk!!! elle est au courant qu'elle est identifiée, et pourtant, elle a laissée ses réseaux sociaux ouverts, sans même changer de nom!!! c'est un choix risqué pour sa vie et son avenir, mais c'est son choix!!! un choix que j'ai personnellement du mal à comprendre!!!

indeed, I am also surprised that kamila have not even closed or changed in vk !!! she is aware that she is identified, and yet it has left its open social networks, without even changing the name !!! This is a risky choice for his life and his future, but it's his choice !!! a choice I personally struggle to understand !!! :idk: :idk: :no:

I SHOULD KNOW I FUCKED A SUSAN BOYLE THIS WEEKEND,,IT'S LIKE SHE HAD SUGAR CUBES IN HER PUSSY,,THAT SHIT WAS INCREDIBLE,,,BUT I HAD TO KEEP A PAPER BAG OVER HER FACE,,,AND TAKE A COUPLE SHOTS OF TEQUILA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.  You can have the best looking attractive girl and they can be your worst nightmare. Then you can take someone as God Butt Ugly like Susan Boyle and she could be the best lay that anyone could ever ask for.

• Upvote 1

THAT DUDE GOT ME MAD EARLIER,BUT HE KINDA REDEEMED HIMSELF JUST A LITTLE BIT(FOR NOW AT LEAST),,I THINK THAT HE WANTED TO HAVE  SEX WITH HER BUT SHE KEPT STOPPING HIM......AND PLEASE GUYS DON'T GET MAD AT KAMILA FOR ANYTHING,,,IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING JUST YET ON CAMERA,,THERE IS NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING AND DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS,LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW,,,THANKS :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

j'ai plutôt trouvé que c'était kami qui était chaude, en lui sautant dessus sans arrêt, alors que le pauvre garçon voulait dormir!!!

I found it rather kami was hot, jumping on him constantly, while the poor boy wanted to sleep !!! ;D ;D ;D

Of course I missed everything tonight writing and editing my books.

It sounds like what I suspected. Her bf doesn't want to hide, she does. In time, maybe they will come to a happy medium and we will be happier. Perhaps she is working her way up to something. I'm sure he doesn't want to stay there a lot and never have sex. So maybe under the covers they will do it in time.

Mikey, what did you mean by he pretended to have sex with her? And the fact that we see him with her while she is naked in the tub shows that she is loosening a little with us.

Kristy and Rita fell out early.

Albacore, That sure sounds like a lot of money  doesn't it, but from a business standpoint, you must think about much more than just income. What about the all the expense it takes just to pay rent, utilities, and keep the tenants in food and drink and provide for their needs. That would be on of the major expenses, then you equipment and everything associated with maintaining  the equipment, broadband width and severs ... and god knows what else...135 grand a month would be expensed  rather quickly because they nearly doubled in size in the last year or since 2014.

Last year or for 2014, I believe the RLC gross revenue was around 1.8 million US.