Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I will be strait up on how I feel about the social networks, as long as you in no way try to make contact with them, it is your choice to follow, or read , or look at pictures whatever. If you do try to contact them, is when I have issues, as you are no longer a voyeur. Now if you use the public forums directly tied to RLC and try as you might to get the people on RLC to interact with you via these particular forums, because we all know that most of the participants on RLC do in fact read the forums, I don't find that a real issue, unless you trying to peruse them in real life. Then you in fact are a stalker and you have a problem. Just my thoughts !

Starrider, I agree with you as a general point.  I have not tried to contact any RLC girl on Facebook, VK, or any other social site, nor to be their "Friends".  I think the grey area is on sites like Instagram if she posts lots of good photos and has lots of "Followers"--why not one more?  While I have not looked, if some girl has, say, a thousand "Friends" from names that look like they are from all over the world, I suppose it might be okay to ask to be accepted as a Friend.  In that case, if accepted, I don't think RLC should be discussed or alluded to at all.  This is all theoretical. I have not done it.

Every time that Kamila's boyfriend looks at the cameras,he always has a weird look on his face like you perverts trying to look at my girl shame on you,,it's almost like if he could,he would rip the cameras off the walls,,,especially the ones in the bathrooms,,,I wonder how that conversation went between Kamila and her boyfriend when she had to explain to him the first time what she had going on at her house with the cameras,,,he didn't run to the hills so he must be ok with it,,at least for right now,,,,but the more feelings that he has for her is the less that he is gonna want to share her with the world,Unless of course he likes her doing that,and he probably has an RLC subscription too.She probably explained to him "It's not like I'm having sex with these guys,,they just see me naked that's all,but you babe get to actually be with me"I'm just guessing as to what that conversation might have been like.

And another thing,if he was really rich as some people say that he is,I would think that if he didn't want her to be here he would have just said,"You got me Kamila you don't need RLC's money",,,food for thought.

• Upvote 1

Damn her boyfriend was in the kitchen trying to occupy himself with his phone and his laptop while kamila took her bath,,but he finally said fuck it and went into the bathroom,to talk to her all while blocking the best view of her in the bathtub,,,he keeps walking back and forth looking all over the bathroom,and asking her all types of questions.And now he is blocking my view again with his damn foot :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

• Upvote 1

kamila est énervée!!! son mec ne lève même pas les yeux de son ordinateur pour la regarder!!! kami fait fantasmer des milliers d'internautes, et le gars est avec elle, il n'en a rien à faire!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kamila is pissed !!! the guy does not even look up from his computer to watch !!! kami fantasize thousands of Internet users, and the guy is with her, he has nothing to do !!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YES KAMILA IS MAD AT HIM,AT FIRST WHEN HE CAME INTO THE BED,SHE WOULD NOT LET HIM TOUCH HER,,AND FOR SOME REASON SHE GOT SOME STUFF OUT OF THE CLOSET AND PUT OVER HIS PILLOW..WHAT DOES HE DROOL LIKE SHE SQUIRTS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

• Upvote 1

Slider, I think they are sick and tired of getting blasted on the forums, everything they do is scrutinized to the highest degree.  :wtf: I am so glad to see them again, I still have to pinch myself daily, then when Rita showed up, I had to pick myself up off the floor.... I am very pleased they made to decision to allow us back into their lives,  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

That's why you enjoy them while they are here.  You just never know what their plans might be or RLC has in store for them.

Are they Long Term, Short Term.  The part that surprised me the most that after their last stint in Barcelona when all that personal shit was posted about them and their Identities that they would even want to grace RLC with their presence ever again. 

But I guess being hard up for living Accommodations and Strapped for Cash makes people do just about anything.