Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Today is national holiday in Russia - Defender of the Fatherland day (vv twitter info)

je ne l'ai entendu que dans l'appartement de kami, pas à st Pétersbourg, bizarre?!!!

I have heard that in the kami apartment, not in St Petersburg, weird? !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Kristy read a book too Hflyer,but the difference and the reason why nobody noticed Kristy reading was because absolutely nobody was looking at the book.

And by the way thank you for capturing my baby for me :clap: :clap:

Rita is actually reading a BOOK instead of a screen , wow.. first in RLC  :clap:

2016_02_23_211607.jpg

2016_02_23_214412.jpg

2016_02_23_214506.jpg

2016_02_23_214518.jpg

2016_02_23_214524.jpg

2016_02_23_214900.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just popping in to say that you clearly haven't watched Leora much. She has been either reading or painting for quite a bit of February. In fact if you go to her "masturbating" topic, you might as well call it "What is Leora reading?".

While I'm here, I never knew Rita had such a large posterior. Leora's under no threat in that department. Also no match for the sexy bottoms of Kristy and Adele either. I thought I'd say that as euromike doesn't know where I live  :lmao:

Rita is actually reading a BOOK instead of a screen , wow.. first in RLC  :clap:

2016_02_23_214506.jpg

Kristy reads all the time. She goes to school also. Kami paints by numbers. I haven't seen her read.

Slider, I don't know about Kami knowing her boyfriend for four years. I think that was an error. I think it is a short time, maybe a few months. She didn't know him back in Barcelona.

Believe or not, Mikey, I actually noticed the book despite Kristy's sexiness!

Rita looking gooood in tub, Mikey!!!

:poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :yes::dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

giphytaken.gif

Please leave my baby out of this if you don't want it to be open season on your Leora,,,I might just pop on in over the Leora thread too.

Just popping in to say that you clearly haven't watched Leora much. She has been either reading or painting for quite a bit of February. In fact if you go to her "masturbating" topic, you might as well call it "What is Leora reading?".

While I'm here, I never knew Rita had such a large posterior. Leora's under no threat in that department. Also no match for the sexy bottoms of Kristy and Adele either. I thought I'd say that as euromike doesn't know where I live  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Bad mistake sending Liam after me. My family's from Ballymena so we're probably related.  :lmao:

She's not my Leora, she is Earth's Leora. The Goddess is untouchable ... especially by Paul  :lmao:

But I think that's the only time I'm going to criticise the beautiful Earth creature known as Rita.  :)

:poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :yes::dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

giphytaken.gif

Please leave my baby out of this if you don't want it to be open season on your Leora,,,I might just pop on in over the Leora thread too.

Kristy read a book too Hflyer,but the difference and the reason why nobody noticed Kristy reading was because absolutely nobody was looking at the book.

And by the way thank you for capturing my baby for me :clap: :clap:

My pleasure Mikey, and you're right, I should have said its RARE in RLC reading a book instead of First. I haven't seen Kristy read a book. Sorry  :( Thank you for informing me.

Unfortunately in 2 days my subscription runs out and so no more pics from me, unless something interesting happens in these two apartments, K&K and Danaya (MY babe :) and renew it).

I will be reading you. You are GREAT !!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS SO FAR MY FRIEND HFLYER,,,I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON ALL THAT'S HAPPENING IN BOTH APARTMENTS UNTIL WHEN AND IF YOU DECIDE TO RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO RLC. :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My pleasure Mikey, and you're right, I should have said its RARE in RLC reading a book instead of First. I haven't seen Kristy read a book. Sorry  :( Thank you for informing me.

Unfortunately in 2 days my subscription runs out and so no more pics from me, unless something interesting happens in these two apartments, K&K and Danaya (MY babe :) and renew it).

I will be reading you. You are GREAT !!

• Upvote 1