Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I am quite surprised by the behavior of these otherwise free east-european girls toward boys. They treated them as kings and the boys seem to be used to. To see Kami  with watery eyes telling her misfortunes with her BF to Kristy, it is unbelievable to me. I can't explain her attraction for him. He is not beautiful, not warm, not joyful, doesn't look very clever either. May be he is the son of a rich russian business guy... that the only rational explanation I can reach.

Why these beautiful and charming girls, and often gifted, can stand boys like that, and I am thinking of Laura, Dasha, Zoya, Hector and Kami's BF ? Only Bodgan and Sasha seemed to respect their girls. Their is such a gap between the liberty those girls show in their behavior and their very reactionnary attitude toward boys. Please, girls, free you a bit more, you will be more interesting... first all to the boys. Who want to love the maid anymore ?

Kami is lucky to have the reliable Kristy. I hope some russian speaking guy here will explain what's really going on, why Kami is fond of this dumb guy.

DAMN I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST A PIC WHEN KRISTY STARTED MASTURBATING AND IT STOPPED ME DEAD IN MY TRACKS :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Fairy tale!!!

Do you have a magic wand to show us this exhibition?

Pics? Movie?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks! All the best!

This is for all the naysayers about Penthouse "K"....Kristy is unpacking all her bags that have been in the living for several days since the last time she came back from visiting her mother. So to all you who have said it won't last, ect, ect.  It looks like to me that this is a new project for RLC, they have invested a lot in this project, and it is not just a flash in the pan, but a long term project with Kami and Kristy's everyday life. So I suggest to quit bitching, quit make making up shit, and enjoy having these two lovely ladies back on RLC.  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Seems like the girls got an invitation. Kami and Kristy lay on the couch and then there came a message and they leapt up jumping and dancing around. Now replace those and Rita who have just arrived home, seems to be with.

They left the apartment in 1640 all three in dark dresses.

A girl who can cum in less than a minute then roll over and fall asleep in under 10,,,can somebody say "THE PERFECT WOMAN" :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I can well understand why all the guys here are in love with Kristy. The only woman in the world whose sexual needs they are able to satisfy?

So let me get this straight, We are watching Kristy while you are watching our dicks going in an out of Kristy,,,Ok I "See" what you're saying now,,don't worry after we're done with Kristy,we'll come and satisfy you too. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

I can well understand why all the guys here are in love with Kristy. The only woman in the world whose sexual needs they are able to satisfy?

• Upvote 1

That's what I said too eaglewolf,,,She is the type of girl that you would have nonstop fun with,she would keep you laughing the entire day,she is the type of girl that you can have on your arm going to a fancy dinner restaurant and the next minute you could be cuddled up with her in the woods by a campfire eating marshmallows the next.She is very spontaneous and up for anything at a moments notice.

Any man would be lucky as hell to have her as his wife or girlfriend.

that is the best thing I like about kristy . her pranks but she has an awesome personality. That is the type of woman I want to be with for the rest of my days .I know there is some 1 out there for me . but till then I enjoy my life while I can.

• Upvote 1