Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

It's good night to me, Thes, and without a guy, how does she do that? Man, I'll never get to sleep if I think about her with my facial.

Looking good, Kristy. Rita was looking good too. Man is that girl sophisticated and classy. And she gets out of there in the morning as quick as I have ever seen.

Oh, Thes, wouldn't you like to be in the apartment building across from Rita when she gives them her show every day. I know I would!

Kristy has sinus problems, I sympathize!

Mr1010, that girl has a bunch natural energy in the morning, she just bounces around so fast you can not click the mouse fast enough to keep up with her, I'm sure she is like that all day long too. That is why she sleep's do well. :clap: :clap: :clap: :doh: :doh:

Kristy, Thank you for relocating the Yoga mat, and letting follow you along through your morning routine. I am up stretchering with you, See how much your influence all if us, that is because of your awesome personality, You are so respectful of your roommates space. So thoughtful of Kami as not to wake her, because you know her sleep habits. I must admit My dear Kristy, with each passing day, i feel as I am becoming to know you, and I really like who you are, what you have become since leaving Barcelona, You have such depth to your personality, and show us a full range of emotions. Thank you for just being you :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

This hurts me to watch the poor girl......washing her nasal cavity with saline solution ........ :yikes: :yikes:ouch :bang head: :bang head:

I have not seen the method Rita uses. but I do this at least three times per week. Once you get the hang of it takes only a few minutes and boy do my sinuses stay clear. No pain involved. You just need to prepare yourself in advance for the odd sensation. I recommend it to anyone who has an issues with having junk in the sinuses.

Народ,говорящий на великом и могучем,надеюсь,тут есть?!Наблюдаю за этой парой и не пойму.Они едят спят пьют за наш счёт,а радовать нас своим неприкрытым сексом думают!Эта кызымка дрыхнет одетая со своим парнем ,а могла бы хоть соснуть для приличия.Ну рассмотрели мы их бритые письки,пора уже делать с ними что-то!И выметатать может этих халявщиц уже нада,а админы! :yeahbaby:

Kamilla ne trouve pas le sommeil ce soir, elle regarde un film et elle est dans son lit sans culotte

elle  s'est levée pour aller aux toilettes et  c'était très joli

Kamilla est une très jolie fille...

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Il y a des photos ? Une vidéo ?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please...

Kami really seems to be a lot more into showing her Honey Pot lately......whether it's for her BF or Kristy and Rita !  She goes around the kitchen

the bedroom, bath almost everywhere these days flashing that beauty. From the pics, it appears she has a very large clit,  but we can't seem to 

get a good closeup yet (Alma style) .  Wonder if it's just the fact that she is getting older and feels she has to start displaying in order to get a

little more attention ? ( However, in most of her pics, she still seems to be sad and a little unhappy about not being able to get to her warm and

sunny beaches ?  She appears to be in a situation now where she is semi-permanent -  Moscow area).  Whatever the reason, she has lost that

Barcelona mystique !

Slider, it's not limited to Kami showing, Have you seen Kristy take a bath ? It appears to me It's RLC's  new mission statement. All of the apartments with the exception of Maya and Stephan have turned the sexual activity 10 fold. The lesbian apartments seem to about the same, even Dasha and Demid have turned it several notches.