Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• 2 weeks later...

13.01 around 14:00 Kristy and Katia in the kitchen

Kristy talks about men she recently met.

Kristy tells about new a guy (Nikita) she just met that is not good prospect. Kristy: Don't waste time for guys that are not good prospects. The guy's friends are too cool. And she always goes after the voice of love. One of his friends took them to the cottage. Mercedes pulled up after them. And there are great possessions. Rich houses. Expensive cars. He is still very young. He is 22 years old and has never had intercourse (Kristy is the same age). Katia: Ah. Kristy: I like him and he likes me too. But I do not know what to do. Already met four times she did not give him any. She talks about what how it was at the cottage Later, Kristy asks Katia if she remembers Jagger. Jagger is the nickname of the boy with whom she was on the New Year. Real name is Seryozha. Katia remembers. Kristy tells her version of what we saw. She says he came to her at the night 30/31 but they both fell asleep. He later returned on New Year's Eve and stayed. In the end, when all the guests have left it was not possible to postpone and they had sex.

Kristy: How does it happen? Again, third meeting and she lands in bed. Then they parted. On New Year's he came without a gift for her. He explained that he had forgotten. He promised her socks. When he showed up the next day without a gift again he explained he had forgotten. He promised her a book. Kristy says that he only brought 2 chocolates. For his arrival she was preparing thoroughly. She says that she liked Jagger very much and he excited her. She made herself look like a goddess like never before. Exactly  shaved legs and made a beautiful hairstyle. Kristy: I was such "delightful." When I was looking at myself in the mirror I wanted to have sex. In these cases, I always try to be beautiful. But this time I was also delightful. And he couldn't get it up!!! 

Katia: Maybe he was drank? Kristy: He was completely sober. I pull away from him and asked what happened? He: I do not know. Something like this first happened to me. Only interesting, it's with you. Kristy: What am I supposed to think about it. He: I do not know. For me everything you see on the face and his face did not express any emotion. Disappointment or joy. And he: "I'm sorry," I'm cheerful "" I'm sad, "all equally. I felt with him stupid because you're not able to understand his emotions.

Katia: And then what? Kristy: After an hour of different massages I was able lead to sex.
After that I went to the cottage ( trip she was talking about at the beginning), I was sorry, but when I saw the Mercedes and all the rest I immediately switched. I got perfume. We were in a sauna. Immediately I forgot about Jagger. Just like a dog. Who strokes her she goes there. In the cottage first night we slept in separate rooms. The next night we were watching a movie but only kissed. Jagger wrote to me: I'm missing you badly. Yes, I would like to meet you. I enjoy skiing. He would like not to think about anything and go anywhere with you forever. And I to him: My legs got cold and my brain dried without a book. He: I will come and warm up your feet and tell you a bedtime story. Kristy: I do not need his gifts. No one pulled his tongue. He promised himself. Completely got over him. Weird man. It's not about any benefits for me. When you see what is happening (in terms of forgetfulness). And while he can't get it up you start wondering what is going on.

Later Katia says. In her dorm room fire broke up. Electrical installation caused the fire and administration treated it as a pretext for depriving her from her right of residence. Katia says that on the 2nd semester of four years university study she has no place to live. She was away for the New Year in her hometown. When she arrived for the second semester she is not allowed in the dorm. Someone advised her to appeal because according to the law, the administration could not do that. Katia asked if she knew a girl who lives with them. Kristy says she does not. She talks about Nastya, she's partying 10 times more than her, she drinks also 10 times more. Rarely at home. Katia tells how she spent the New Year in Balakovo. Kristy proposes her to come with her for ski ride. For 700 rubles you can rent ski equipment. Later Kristy talks about Nikita. He washes himself a lot and goes to the beautician and manicure. Katia has some exams to pass. Later, practice and diploma. Then search for work. Kristy says she probably will conduct some classes. I did not understand what but it seems to me that dance classes. Kristy also says that some of her friend urged her to become stewardess but she is afraid to fly. Another option is to be a flight attendant on private yachts. passenger ships. Katia shows pictures of some huge liner that would like to sail.
Katia asks about the dancer. Kristy yesterday went to see Nikita's apartment. He owns 2 bedrooms apartment not far from downtown. Then they talk about housing prices in Moscow.

Kristy says that Nikita's friends follow the rules of correct behavior. You can relax with them, but they are very young and some things they do not understand. As an example the need to order a taxi for a girl. (What's funny she is exactly same age.)

• Upvote 4

18.01 around 15:04 in the kitchen
Nastia tells how she fell on her bum on some protruding sharp sticks and damaged herself around the pubic area. She shows how much there was blood.

Katia: Fuu.

Kristy: And with me the guy made a mistake and didn't aim in the right place.

Katia: Enough !!

N: Anal.

Kristy: No. Next to. I'd say if it was anal sex. He didn't aim properly. Simply he slipped.

Kristy: He tricked you?

Kristy: No. she talks about the blood.

Nastia tells how with her first BF wanted to try anal and he jammed in the middle and it really hurt ...

K: How do they end up [anal sex]?

N: For this you have to prepare ...

Kristy: But the question is how do they end up?

Katia: That is an invention of men for [their pleasure].

Kristy continues: When I went to the bathroom there was a lot of blood. When I went to the doctor he asked: Do you not know that these places are designed for something else?

Kristy: Damn. I said it was an accident but he did not believe it. Kristy says that after that for a week consumed only liquid food.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

approx. 3:30 in the bathroom Kristy, Yula and Katia
Kristy tells about a man who offered her a job. He is looking for a person who easily establishes contacts. He wants Kristy to supply information from the wives of his partners about what they do and what they like.  Kristy says that the guy is 35 years old and is normal. With disapproval she states that after 30 all the guys are normal.
Yula says she sent a message to the guy. She invited him here and he agreed. She says that the guy was already here. Katia asks whether he is the one that she liked. Yula confirmed. Katia says she thought her feelings towards him cooled down.
Kristy: Maybe nothing comes out of it?
Yula: I will not be surprised because it rarely happens to me but now I have a great desire, I do not know.
After a moment comes Katia. Yula says something about birthdays. Katia asks if Yula was celebrating her birthday here?

Yula: Yes.  Katia says something like that everything is shit.

Kristy: We have guys?

Katia: Hmm. Katia aloud: Someone today will have sex.

Kristy: She said she has such "luck", it is possible that she won't have sex.

Katia: Why?

Yula: Because in my life it is like that. The last time I had sex was on July 26, 2015.
Kristy pulls out of a drawer box with a medicine (?) And gives it to Yula.

Katia: The best is without nothing. Kristy: There must be protection. In Moscow you can't do it without anything.

Katia: But she knows him.

Kristy: How does she know him. She knows him only externally. Later, Kristy is trying to determine how much Yula has drank. Yula says that a lot.
3:44 
Kristy: I hope we fall asleep faster before they start with: "oh, oh, oh, oh." Katia: When Nastia brought her girl Kristy heard everything. I have not heard anything.

Kristy:  I have not slept yet. By two walls they .... You know what? Oooo, oooo.

to be continued...

4:18 Yula and Kirill in the bedroom
K: Big room. On which side do I sleep? Y: On which you're comfortable. K: Yula, we'll talk. Y: Take your clothes off, lie down, and then we'll talk. Mind when you are standing. K: And you do not feel embarrassed that I came. Y: No. Lie down. You need help?. K: No. Y: Faster. K: You're so beautiful. Y: It's too late. K: Why am I not a beautiful woman all invite and take to... (???)? Why do I have to earn everything by myself. Y: Because you're a guy. K: I do not want to depend on anyone. Where is my pajamas. Y: You will be sleeping in undies. K: No. Y: Yes. K: What you've done? Y: I have done? K: No. I. Y: Stop talking. Faster undress and will talk. Y:You do not take off your shirt? K: I am ashamed. Y: Who? K: Myself. Y: You're kidding. Remove the shirt. Y: Why? Y: But you came. Are you afraid of girls? K: Yula. No one is not afraid of you. This is absurd. Yula covers his mouth and asks to speak more quietly. K: I can not without emotion. Y:Are you drunk? K: Yula tell me what is this all for? Y: I wrote to you. K: You wrote while drunk. Y: I was sober. She wants to kiss him, he moves his head away. K: You said we just sleep. Yula is unfair. Y: What is unfair? K: You said that we simply sleep. Y: Well, yes. K: Sleep. Y: Uh. Y: Sleep, sleep. She again trying to kiss him. K: Yula! I will scream. Y: Calm down. K: There, sitting in the kitchen such a beautiful girl and you're here in bed with such a idiot Y: Kirill. Can you calm down? K: I'm calm. Y: No. K: Because I do not know why I came here. Y: Let's examine the facts. You came? K: No. Y: Yes. You are here. K: Well, let's sleep. Y: No, you have not been drinking? K: No. Yula is trying to kiss him. She says that she wants only a kiss and go to bed. K: I do not kiss. Y: Why? K: I do not like. Y: You're lying. She is trying to sit on him but he does not allow her. K: Woman. How many girls are here? Invite them. Y: Why? We will talk. Y: No. We'll talk together. He asks whether the girl from the kitchen sleeps here. Yula: No.. K: I want to sleep. I'm very tired. I worked all day.
Y: Why did you turn away? K: Because you're trying to kiss me. Y: Noo. I kiss you and go to sleep. K: I do not want. I want to drink. Y: That drink. K: You're disturbing me. While Yula closes the windows blinds he tightly wrapped himself in a duvet. Yula sits down on him. K: You're acting like an invader. What do you want? Y: ??? K: Why? Y: Because I want to. Kirill scratching his nose. Y: I do not know what to say? K: I do not kiss. Y: What are you talking about? K: Seriously, I say. Y: You're lying. K: How do you know? Y: Because we've kissed before. K: It was under the influence of drugs. Y: Oh. So to see me kiss you need drugs? K: No. Then it was different. Y: Stop fabricate. K: Damn. For the first time in my life I am in such a situation, when she harasses me. Y: Because you act like a girl. K: Girl, leave me alone. Y: No, no. Are you kidding me? No Kirill, Kirill ... She tries to kiss him. K: It tickles! Go to sleep]. Y: All the time you mocking me. I'll inopportune and you like a decent boy "Yula leave me ..." K: I'm a decent boy. Y: No. K: Yes. She is trying to kiss him. Y: I force you to kiss. K: Usually I do that ... Yula again forcing him to kiss. K: Yula ... Y: Stop in the end !. K: No. Please. K:No. Y: No what? K: And what about you? Yula kisses him: Why are you so mean? K: I think of you. Y: What do you think? K: Damn! I came to sleep. What's her name there? (Calling for help) Angelina !!! Y: Kirill! Stop. K: Yes. Yes. Y: You're a bastard. She kisses him. For a long time only you hear the smacking. K: And what happy now? Y: No. K: I mean, that we kissed.  After a moment: Do you realize what you want. Y: What? K: We are adults. You're crazy drunk, which for some reason you trying take of that advantage ... Y: Are you nuts? K: And what are we doing? Y: In what sense? K: In the immediate. Y: I'm not crazy. K: Then why are you doing this? Y: Because I like you. K: Well, so what. I think you know a lot of people who you like. Y: No. K: Damn (throws up his hands) Y: Only you wrote. K: God! I do not know why ... Y: Shh ... (closes his mouth with a kiss) Y: I wrote just for you, and I do not think I'm crazy. K: I think you're crazy. Y: Why? K: Because it is not fair that I can not sleep now and wake up with the feeling that it is a great day (as I understand he does not want to wake up with remorse, that took advantage of the situation). Y: I think about it every day, not to abuse the trust ... K: ??? Y: Are you kidding? Why would I lie? K: So, you're drunk. Y: You don't know that drunk people say what they really think.
K: They talk about their hidden wishes, which they can not speak of ... Y: Speak for yourself. She kisses him. I'm not crazy. K: OK. Later Yula notes that his indifferent face expression does not match the response of his penis.

Because you're sitting on it. Yula: It's hard to you? K: Very. Later, long kiss and he begins to respond to her kisses

5:01 after sex K: I congratulate you. I made the biggest mistake of my life. Yula: You should not tell me that.

K: I'm sorry. I like to tell the truth. Yula: Ha, ha, ha. then she goes to the bathroom. Upon her return he asks her whether now he will able to sleep. Yula: No. K: In what way ...? Are you kidding? I want to sleep. Yula: I raped a poor boy.

K: You will never succeed.

Yula kisses him and they fall asleep.

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

21/22.17

Kristy/Vadim sex night

In the kitchen, they talk about food and later on how difficult it is to get to know someone. Kristy says she has a lot of friends who do not have boys because they do not have the opportunity to meet them. Vadim does not understand the problem. After all, it is enough to go to Gorki Park and it is easy to get to know someone there. Kristy realizes that in Gorky Park there is a great risk of inadequate relation. She shows pictures of her colleagues over the kitchen and says that they are attractive, two of them appear as models but all but her virginity lost when they were 21 years old. After the first round, when they could not find a condom, Kristy was relieved that he did not finish. After a while, however, she was disappointed and said that when the man does not finish it means that he doesn't like girl. Vadim strongly contradicts and tries to convince Kristy how much he likes her. He says his reasons are emotional. Kristy however comes back to the subject. They talk about condoms. I do not quite understand but I think the point is that Vadim does not like condoms as I suppose because they are too small. Kristy states that she had never thought that the large size of a member could pose problems. Vadim defends himself from the suspicions that he deliberately got rid of the condom. He says: I am 23 years old and I would like to still live. He also talks about his parents that he would not like to surprise them. They later talk about their various relationships but also in the context of sex. At the beginning of the second round, Kristy asks him to be gentle because it''s painful for her and . The second round is better but Vadim also does not finish

16:44

Kristy in the bathtub talks with Heidi who just got home from her trip.

Kristy: I recently got up and decided to wash my hair. Did I tell you about Vadim, whom I met recently. He is very tall and I was scared he has a small one.

Heidi: And turned out to be big?

Kristy: Huge! He did not fit in me. Five times he tried.

Heidi: And what did not work out?

Kristy: Every time I felt pain. There were problems with the condom. I have big condoms but they were too tight for him.

Heidi is interested in why the mirror lighting is off. Kristy explains that Vadim shut it off when he was bathing.

Later, Kristy says that Vadim tried, but failed to finish.

Heidi seems to warn Kristy that with such a mismatch she may be in trouble.

Kristy asks how was her trip.

Heidi says she was eager to come back and talks about some nightmares that she still dreamed of. As a result, neither she nor him could not sleep.

Later, Kristy asks about a suitcase and cosmetics. Heidi says there was everything that was needed and left the bathroom.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, kitek said:

16:44

Kristy in the bathtub talks with Heidi who just got home from her trip.

Kristy: I recently got up and decided to wash my hair. Did I tell you about Vadim, whom I met recently. He is very tall and I was scared he has a small one.

Heidi: And turned out to be big?

Kristy: Huge! He did not fit in me. Five times he tried.

Heidi: And what did not work out?

Kristy: Every time I felt pain. There were problems with the condom. I have big condoms but they were too tight for him.

Heidi is interested in why the mirror lighting is off. Kristy explains that Vadim shut it off when he was bathing.

Later, Kristy says that Vadim tried, but failed to finish.

Heidi seems to warn Kristy that with such a mismatch she may be in trouble.

Kristy asks how was her trip.

Heidi says she was eager to come back and talks about some nightmares that she still dreamed of. As a result, neither she nor him could not sleep.

Later, Kristy asks about a suitcase and cosmetics. Heidi says there was everything that was needed and left the bathroom.

Thank you Kitek...:biggrin: