Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

The girls just shared the biggest, longest hug in the kitchen! What was that about, anyone know?

Kristy tried to be friendly and show that, No Kamila, you don't stink even though you take a shower just twice a week anymore  ;D

Where the fuck is everyone today? Oh I forgot Mikey took a business trip today and since between him and I we do like a third of the posts here....

Thes, you around? You and I haven't talked for a while.

Boring today here. But the girls shared the longest hug before. What was that about?

mr1010 that is a wonderful relationship they both have . I can tell Kami and kristy care for one another and love may be blind but they have that special love no one not even kami's bf or Kristy's gf can take away . these 2 r unseperable . they may not agree at some things but they r stuck like glue. Ty rlc for bringing them together in the old apartment . kami and kristy  have a place in my heart forever .

mr1010 that is a wonderful relationship they both have . I can tell Kami and kristy care for one another and love may be blind but they have that special love no one not even kami's bf or Kristy's gf can take away . these 2 r unseperable . they may not agree at some things but they r stuck like glue. Ty rlc for bringing them together in the old apartment . kami and kristy  have a place in my heart forever .

What a sucker........LMAO!

Eaglewolf, don't listen to that horrible person! (Censored!!!!)  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You see guys this is what happens when you let the bad guys say whatever they want (Censored!!).

Let's see who gets censored here. I'm betting it is me!

I love Kami and Kristy!!!! (Not censored! I think I need to develop a secret code to thwart the russian censors!). Uh oh Putin is coming, got to go!!!

Hey book, how are you doing? Just a warning Harley has been unleashed on the world. Mods have let slip the beast. (Censored!).

No, but seriously, watch out. Basically, it has been told to me in private that nothing will be done about him. Rather they will censor the good guys only!

I can't wait to see what happens if he takes on Mikey! I may be the least of the mod's problems then!

We may have to go "underground" here as a "resistance Army" and talk in private. Ears are everywhere!

Holy cow look at the difference in Kami from then to the Kami now. She sure has lost a lot of weight, I hope it was by her choice and not because of health issues.

Good Lord I am shocked :yes: :yes: :yes:

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 8:59 AM, Thestarider said:

Holy cow look at the difference in Kami from then to the Kami now. She sure has lost a lot of weight, I hope it was by her choice and not because of health issues.

Good Lord I am shocked :yes: :yes: :yes:

I finally figured it out - it's a composite of all the girls from RLC ! Nice work !!!