Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

WHEN HE WAKES UP TOMORROW AND TRIES TO USE HIS "MAN CARD" IT'S GONNA SAY "TRANSACTION DENIED DUE TO INACTIVITY" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh now I agree, if he screws the pouch , he is a goner....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, it is not something we said. It is her. She may not even have had sex with the guy. So, if this is true, my estimation of the guy has improved, that he respects her wishes.

And he isn't getting something over at his place since she has been here every night this week.

Mikey, Kami is a strong girl. She doesn't get upset with what we say. One time, when she did a show in the tub, we were  all talking about her doing the show, she was looking at her phone and laughing about it! And we haven't said terrible things about her the way people did about Danaya and Adele.

I don't honestly think Kami will do anything with him at her place (and maybe not even at his place).

Didn't you guys ever have relationships with a girl where at the beginning you slept with her but she wasn't ready for sex yet??? This could be the case here.

Not sure why anyone would expect anything different from her the third time around from her first two RLC stints.  "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

YOU KNOW WHO IT IS,,,, :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

AND UNLIKE HIM,,I GOT A VERY LONG LENS,AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT,,,I WOULD BE ZOOMING IN TO KAMI'S KITTY RIGHT NOW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Im just trying to figure out who the real camera man is-Mikey or Kami BF!!!

Mikey, it is not something we said. It is her. She may not even have had sex with the guy. So, if this is true, my estimation of the guy has improved, that he respects her wishes.

And he isn't getting something over at his place since she has been here every night this week.

Mikey, Kami is a strong girl. She doesn't get upset with what we say. One time, when she did a show in the tub, we were  all talking about her doing the show, she was looking at her phone and laughing about it! And we haven't said terrible things about her the way people did about Danaya and Adele.

I don't honestly think Kami will do anything with him at her place (and maybe not even at his place).

Didn't you guys ever have relationships with a girl where at the beginning you slept with her but she wasn't ready for sex yet??? This could be the case here.

Quite frankly that had happened to me but only on a couple of occasions.  Most of the time if a girl and I were sleeping in the same bed, sex was happening.  The only problem with Kamila is how far she is willing to go in front of the cameras, and it appears that having any kind of sex in front of the cameras is not going to be happening.  You all can hate me all you want but bringing them back to RLC was only for RLC's benefit and not for any of ours.

Quite frankly that had happened to me but only on a couple of occasions.  Most of the time if a girl and I were sleeping in the same bed, sex was happening.  The only problem with Kamila is how far she is willing to go in front of the cameras, and it appears that having any kind of sex in front of the cameras is not going to be happening.  You all can hate me all you want but bringing them back to RLC was only for RLC's benefit and not for any of ours.

I think that it was a 2 way street- a lot of CC and RLC viewers wanted them back-RLC realized it and saw a money opportunity and went for it

Harley, I will respond directly to you for once since you have been more reasonable with your comments lately. Just don't take this as carte blanche to go back to your old ways.

You most certainly are entitled to your opinions. On balance, I think it is likely Kami and her bf won't do it in front of the cameras, but I am not closing the door to the possibility. That is where our approaches differ. I keep my optimism or hope for it though I am realistic.

The other thing is many of us wanted and want Kami and Kristy also for their unique relationship, not just for seeing sex. If you only want to watch to see sex, then you might be in the wrong apartment. I love the relationship between the girls and I love seeing their lives.

And I have slept with girls a bit without intercourse. Of course, that didn't last for too long and we did everything else  instead. Before I was married!!!!! Don't get the wrong idea!!!!

I do not think Kami is comfortable with sharing her intimate moments with us. That is her choice. I would prefer that she share it with us, but I accept it as it is.