Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

Oh Please. That must be a quote by a man. 

The last thing I feel is sexy or horny when I have my period. I just want it to be over. :kiss:

I've spoken to more than a few women that say they get hornier when they get their period. So much so that they get upset when their husbands/boyfriends won't fuck them despite the mess.

I've spoken to more than a few women that say they get hornier when they get their period. So much so that they get upset when their husbands/boyfriends won't fuck them despite the mess.

Some do. Catch me a few days before and I'm very randy, not during.

First of all, Stone, are you sure mikey didn't bite on the "bait"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He is the one showing pics of guys' cocks!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Lyree, my apologies. I only said it because I heard people say that. I never had that experience with my wife! She would absolutely kill me if I tried then.

You would know better than I.

You know us men here always thinking with our "other" brain!

Do you not find us  to be juvenile? You must feel like you walked into a men's locker room!!!! You should rate the males on rlc. We can have a companion winner from the men as well as the women.

Hey, guys. Maybe we should revive our top 5's again since K & K & Rita came back. I have to say seeing Rita again she just jumped right up on my list! Kristy is still my number one though. Mikey, your babe has seriously raised her hotness quotient with her last visit!

First of all, Stone, are you sure mikey didn't bite on the "bait"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He is the one showing pics of guys' cocks!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Lyree, my apologies. I only said it because I heard people say that. I never had that experience with my wife! She would absolutely kill me if I tried then.

You would know better than I.

You know us men here always thinking with our "other" brain!

Do you not find us  to be juvenile? You must feel like you walked into a men's locker room!!!! You should rate the males on rlc. We can have a companion winner from the men as well as the women.

I have been in a few men's locker rooms (sports) and most of the guys hide, one or two "strut their stuff". You guys seem like a bunch of guys sitting around, drinking scotch, and playing poker.  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I love it! :hugnkiss:

Mikey I remember the last campaign you had for Irma when you bribed the electorate with pictures and resorted to saying Vote Irma in every post. Early on I spotted the anti-Leora nature of the vote so it was not Leora v Irma it was Leora vs all those who wanted her to lose. If you remember Leora led early on until the vote was consolidated against her.

If Kristy had tits like Leora then maybe it becomes a matter of crude public opinion but she does not and so it is just a simple fact that you have to live with. Leora has a perfect hour glass figure with a perfect arse and perfect tits and no attempted distortion of reality by mischievous voting is going to change that. The prospect of any objectivity with such a vote given that every single Kamila fan is going to vote for Kristy just because ... is as near zero as makes no difference.

If you were to have a public opinion poll on England's greatest football player, David Beckham would win, but if you asked a team of football experts he would not even be discussed as a member of the team. That shows the falseness of such votes. Princess Di came third in a poll of the Greatest Britons ahead of Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and William Shakespeare! Proof positive that polls are bollocks!  

Lyree, it is nice to have a little estrogen on this site for a change! Maybe we'd have a little less war and a little more peace!

And this way, the next time the degrading terms for women (that shall remain nameless) (because Corbo is good now and I will not reopen old wounds!), maybe you can give us the benefit of your wisdom also.

We welcome you to our former men's club. Enjoy!

Oh and I still plan on one day giving everyone a poker game of our participants here for us to play. If you have any favorites, either men or women let us know. We can include them in the game as well.

EASY FIX,,I'LL CONDUCT THE POLL IN THE LEORA THREAD,,,,MY BABY IS A SAFE BET ANYWHERE ANYTIME,,AND EVEN IN ENGLAND THEY WOULD STILL SAY THAT LIONEL MESSI WAS #1,,,,,I MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND YOUR OBSESSION,,THERE ISN'T A PERSON ALIVE THAT HAVEN'T HEARD ME TALK ABOUT MY QUEEN LIKE YOU DO YOURS,,,IT'S IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER,AND YOU GOT EYES FOR LEORA,,AND BLINDERS LIKE A RACE HORSE FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS NOT LEORA,,,,I'VE SEEN HER FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY THAT SHE WALKED UNTO RLC,,BUT SHE JUST DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME LIKE R&K,,,,JUST REMEMBER THAT MY QUEEN AND PRINCESS HAVE NEVER WALKED AROUND NAKED OR MASTURBATED IN THE OPEN,,, YET I STILL LOVE THEM MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER GIRLS THAT DO SO,,,WOULD YOU STILL LOVE YOUR QUEEN IF SHE WAS LIKE THEM OR NIKKI? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :haha:

Mikey I remember the last campaign you had for Irma when you bribed the electorate with pictures and resorted to saying Vote Irma in every post. Early on I spotted the anti-Leora nature of the vote so it was not Leora v Irma it was Leora vs all those who wanted her to lose. If you remember Leora led early on until the vote was consolidated against her.

If Kristy had tits like Leora then maybe it becomes a matter of crude public opinion but she does not and so it is just a simple fact that you have to live with. Leora has a perfect hour glass figure with a perfect arse and perfect tits and no attempted distortion of reality by mischievous voting is going to change that. The prospect of any objectivity with such a vote given that every single Kamila fan is going to vote for Kristy just because ... is as near zero as makes no difference.

If you were to have a public opinion poll on England's greatest football player, David Beckham would win, but if you asked a team of football experts he would not even be discussed as a member of the team. That shows the falseness of such votes. Princess Di came third in a poll of the Greatest Britons ahead of Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and William Shakespeare! Proof positive that polls are bollocks!

Everyone, let's revive our top favorites here old and new. Anyone who wants can tell us their tops (it can be 5, but any number is welcome), please do. I will note the favorites, but everyone will be included in my deck of rlc cards.

Somehow we will get the faces and bodies on "virtual cards" and then play Poker.

Lyree, see,  I am giving you our Poker game. Mind you the guys know I was planning this for a while already. I can't help with the scotch, you'll have to get your own. I prefer rum myself (Caribbean, man!).

So mull on your choices gentlemen and lady. I expect to hear from you all soon.

Oh mikey, I see you have ideas also. Great, let's go with it!

Only thing is Foamy might not want to go off topic with the poll. I suggest an informal poll just asking for their favorites, then we will tally.