Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 2016.

2 minutes ago, shiryu6 said:

i think kamila is too intelligent girl for make sex on cameras because she know after that the scene will be everywhere on the web and on camcaps.

exept a miracle i think we will see nothing sex here exept soft tease sometime my opinion

para ser tan inteligente le esta enseñando el coño a medio mundo . yo me voy a dormir no pienso perder el tiempo viendo a una chica acostada con un oso de peluche

• Upvote 1

Just now, homersimpson95 said:

incredible ! kami  and his bf sleep in separates rooms ? what is this  appart ?? who can believe they don't sleep together ?? To don't have sex here is one thing, but to don't sleep together that is really nonsence !!!! really suck, . really nonsence. And we post that K&K appart is different that Danaya A&A ?? K& K are more friend, ok but that is all the difference between the 2 appart.

it's not the first time they sleeping in separate beds,some days ago,that's happened too,

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, darkman said:

para ser tan inteligente le esta enseñando el coño a medio mundo . yo me voy a dormir no pienso perder el tiempo viendo a una chica acostada con un oso de peluche

me too don't worry,there is just the big teddy bear have a chance to fuck her if he enter in evil mode,ahahaha

• Upvote 1

I think this bf is not wanted by Kamila but that she can't get get rid of him, for obscure reason. Has he some leverage on her, does he do some blackmail, as some thought before here ? Hope it doesn't get nasty and violent. RLC should take care of it.

Just now, homersimpson95 said:

yes shiry you're right, , but when i see posts that say that K&K appart is more real that the Danaya A&A, now i laughing

yes me too,for me the appartment of nora,danaya.... and this one with k and k is exactly the same,exept the shower there is nothing more to see

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

i expect more in danaya if she has a good partner for fun, for sex and for animation in general. I have understand shiryu, you don't believe... 

this is what we need in the appartment of danaya, A man ! but she will probably leave very soon so we have to wait next girls now 

I agree that there is not much difference between this and the Barcelona apartment, except for the genuine friendship of K&K. Kami has already told her friend that she will never have sex in this apartment (Kitek translated, I believe the exact words were 'Obviously we will never do it here') and to me that shows that the 'voyeur' element which viewers want cannot be found here. How unfortunate that all the other apartments act so much more naturally, most of them seem to not notice the cameras at all, but the two apartments which are the least genuine are the two which are the most popular!

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, boredomi12 said:

I think this bf is not wanted by Kamila but that she can't get get rid of him, for obscure reason. Has he some leverage on her, does he do some blackmail, as some thought before here ? Hope it doesn't get nasty and violent. RLC should take care of it.

Kami only sleeps with Kristy sometimes and only lets Kristy touch her .  Boy Friend is a joke !

• Upvote 2

Kami does not want sex with bf. And she will never do it in rlc.

He tries, she rejects him.

She still doesn't dump him. She wants the attention I think even if he isn't what she wants. She is, as she herself says, lazy. Too lazy to look for other guys.

Kristy took her out yesterday. Look at guys?

Who is Kristy's mysterious friend on sofa? Friend or bf?

Wish I could see them all wake in the morning.

Kami & Kristy forever! We should print a t shirt for them with that on it and send them to them!

• Upvote 2