Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 10:49 AM, happyone said:

Thank you for making it clear.  What I did not understand was your comment about having to moderate in this forum.. Voyeours are supposed to be unbiased. Or some shit like that. 

Good Job, Foamy---thanks

Smart. Does anyone gives a fuck anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 8:08 PM, doctor_housky said:

Smart. Does anyone gives a fuck anymore?

Nope.

I don't care about unmoderated forums. Not my job. Couldn't care less. I just show up here on occasion when I feel like watching a train wreck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 5:13 PM, golfer06 said:

i don't know who did it but 1 of you removed my post from the clair patrik thread. you are really getting over sensitive about things.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

just wanted to say to whomever removed my post from the vh forum the same thing. get a fucking life! 

Kind of funny--at least the 2nd time it has happened to you---guess you are out of bounds--so

take a drop.  😏

recently i had a comment removed.it was a statement of fact, not an attack on another member. but since it included another members name it was removed by the mods before anyone had a chance to even see it. i'm just wondering how many of us feel unfairly treated under similar circumstances.

thanks star. i knew that it was you. if you had left the post & simply let it run it's course think of all the trouble you could have saved. now you are being unfair to dana/clay & their followers. but that's ok as long as you get to show who is boss. hope your affair with sparkles is going well. he's 1 of the people that has ruined the forum. but think of the positives. pretty soon nobody will comment & you won't have to do anything. have i said that the forum is a piece of shit? oh yes, i have!

Golfer you need to get off your high horse,  you have been visited with by the entire staff of CC about your actions and how you treat other paying members of this forum. It might about time for you to go play 18 holes or something don't you think ?

BTW it wasn't me that deleted your post. 

• Like 2

In fact if I understand correctly, you do not like criticism when it is constructive and rather supposed
Because of what I can see, that's the only thing we could blame him
He is like you a full member of the forum and a fan of VH, except that he sees things differently than yours.

Finally, lately, it is not he who makes the forum becomes like that but your reactions and those of your supporters

The fact that you have a favorable position within VH does not allow you to do everything on this forum because as the others you have submitted to the rules of this one, it might be time to apply them and apply the advice that you allow yourself to give to others

• Like 2