Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

14 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Try whatever apartment forum that they used to be at. As the tenants leave, their apartment forum is saved and archived so that you can go back and look at what happened. Maybe someone there would have an answer for you. Most likely, they left on their own. I wouldn't want to live in the cameras all day long. I don't even know what site they were on.

Went straight to VH.. Thanks..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/7/2018 at 2:03 AM, plum said:

why?...aren't members allowed to  express their views on here anymore?

Αll members allowed to  express their views on here , it suffices to be identical to the views of jabbath1987.

My friend, to understand what is happening in this forum read this:

page 24 ( posts from oneiropolos) and this :

page 82  ( posts from oneiropolos)

Do it soon, because they will just delete them all.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:01 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Reported

On 10/1/2018 at 4:44 PM, jabbath1987 said for the post of oneiropolos.

@moos54 or StnCld316 can you please move this to off topic. Has nothing to do with Ruby's topic. Thanks

StnCld316 said :Has been moved to the proper place since it's a Rant (?????) and has no bearing on the Apartment Topic.( or Yes master,  your wishes are order for me)

hypothetical dialogue

oneiropolos : there are no posts that have no connection with the apartments; such

in Polly & Ray Part # 2, pages 25-27.  Moved away ?

StnCld316:  There are , but the jabbath1987 did not want to see this post.

and the desires of jabbath1987 must take place immediately

oneiropolos : like "jabbath1987 said “Hey Rubi just ignore that mentally limited

@KASIOPI. Just report him as spam. So did I 😋, .

StnCld316:  yes the kasiopi was deleted immediately.

future real dialogue

jabbath1987: the oneiropolos is annoying. In the beautiful seasons in eastern Germany, when there is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi, we disappeared them.( what good memories. Fortunately, there is camcaps and I relive)

. I wish to be deleted immediately the oneiropolos.

StnCld316: Yes master, your wishes are order for me.

So I say: "Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant"

I had written :I will respect your desire and it will be the last time I write here on this issue. but you have not respected my own views.

Are you all for real? Will you kindly read the topic of this forum? What do any of the tenants have to do with pissing and moaning about the Mods? And what does the last page of comments have to do with the Mods. NOTHING! My own post, helping to steer someone in the right direction also has nothing, but at least it was of some help, not crying about something.  Go to the board that you want to complain about and voice your opinion there.

Just now, TBG 150 said:

Are you all for real? Will you kindly read the topic of this forum? What do any of the tenants have to do with pissing and moaning about the Mods? And what does the last page of comments have to do with the Mods. NOTHING! My own post, helping to steer someone in the right direction also has nothing, but at least it was of some help, not crying about something.  Go to the board that you want to complain about and voice your opinion there.

I placed them there from another Topic.

13 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

If you say so. You're the VP in charge.

It was creating a commotion in the Apartment topic so I moved it.  If it stayed in the Apartment it would have wound up being moved here in the end with all the ranting since it was taken from one Apartment Topic and it was carried over into another.

• 4 weeks later...

I ask this question to the Mod that deleted part of my post in the B2 thread.....what is wrong with me saying "who the fuck cares Fagen"?????????  You Mods need to quit deleting my posts.  This is an open forum and I have as much right to say what I want to say as any others do on this forum!! You all's sense of censorship has gone off the chart!!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I ask this question to the Mod that deleted part of my post in the B2 thread.....what is wrong with me saying "who the fuck cares Fagen"?????????  You Mods need to quit deleting my posts.  This is an open forum and I have as much right to say what I want to say as any others do on this forum!! You all's sense of censorship has gone off the chart!!!

I have moved this Post to Rants & Flames as that's where it should have been placed rather than in the Apartment Topic.

Everyone has a right to post and be heard but it can be done in a respectful manner rather than coming out of the start gate and cutting another Member apart because the same view is not shared.   If you don't agree with the Members post that's fine but please be respectful and explain yourself as to why you disagree instead of just cutting apart with negativity and cursive language.

Secondly it was Myself who Removed the Post. Comments as such Generate Reports and if not taken care of wind up leading to Ranting & Flaming in the Apartment Topic which does not belong. Your Comments are not the only ones that get Removed from the Forums, a few others get Comments Removed as well. I don't have many issues with your posts but there is the odd one here and there that crosses the line.