New girl is Aida

13 hours ago, Manzarek said:

I didn't catch Aida when she came back, don't know if she was drunk or not, all I can say now is that she snores like a bear!!

She said that she doesn't drink at all only some wine occasionally.

btw. it appears that she knows Ilona.

• Upvote 6

Aida is more happy, but i don't like this story with the coming of Nora . "Mum Nora" is here Aida, don't worry, she's take care of you... i find it ridiculous and if Mum Nora are effectly a RLC administrator, so she call Adele and speak directly with her. If she's not, this behaviour is not good, and that is resolve nothing between aida and adele

3-17-2016

Aida on the phone: Years are flying by and nothing changes. I understand that you have to lose childish naivety, together we can conquer the world and become rich. Unfortunately this will not work. Now I'm with him, it is all well and I will not change anything for now. If life puts in front of me other requirements then I think about, but I do not intend to change anything, because nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Big love keeps us connected but time will tell what will happen.

• Upvote 7

Well guys maybe you should think about Nora's personality .....  she is a miserable , vindictive , psycho bitch . If Aida and Nora are best friends i would bet that Aida is of the same personality as Nora is .  In real life pleasant personality people do not hang out with miserable bitch people . I would bet the farm that Aida is NO ANGEL , a wolf in sheeps clothing and just maybe thats why the other girls want nothing to do with Aida . 

Nora lovers members on here are the same ...... they know she's a bitch , they like her being a bitch and they identify with her . 

17 minutes ago, Yury said:

The talks failed.

Yes seems so, I know you do not have paid membership so hopefully someone took a video of the argument in the hope we can get a better idea of what happened tonight and what the problem is between these two girls

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

hello Yuri.  If that is failed, that is really bad for us and all the appart. Do you know the talks between Aida and Adele, and the why they are like that ?

I'm not a subscriber RLC and do not have access to the second floor.

I saw this conversation. His gave me one of the members of the forum. I offered him to publish this information. We'll wait. In any case, I have to ask his permission.

• Upvote 1