Premium Membership Explained

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Go to the Store Tab in the top menu. Select Account Upgrades.

Hi,

I really do want to upgrade to a Premium Membership !  I proceeded to the store and all went well until I got to checkout page.  It requires your Name, Address and telephone number .  I do not want my real name or address published ; but the system will not allow me to proceed to the Payment page without 1st completing the real name and address page .  So how do I proceed without giving all my personal details ?

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

No where is you information published to anyone. That is to verify the cardholder info to the card. Phone number? 999-999-9999

I was attempting to use a VISA PRELoaded card which does not contain any reference to name, expiration date , ETC.  Sorry to bother you again .

Any other suggestions ?  Sorry to be a pain in the ass !

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Hi,

I really do want to upgrade to a Premium Membership !  I proceeded to the store and all went well until I got to checkout page.  It requires your Name, Address and telephone number .  I do not want my real name or address published ; but the system will not allow me to proceed to the Payment page without 1st completing the real name and address page .  So how do I proceed without giving all my personal details ?

If the card is Preloaded then there is no Information Identifying you personally.  Just use a Fictitious Name, Address and Telephone Number.  I would think as long as the funds are on the card then the payment should process with no problems.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the card is Preloaded then there is no Information Identifying you personally.  Just use a Fictitious Name, Address and Telephone Number.  I would think as long as the funds are on the card then the payment should process with no problems.

This is correct. You should be able to fill in whatever name you like.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...