Premium Membership Explained

Admin

9 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I have paid for 1 year premier membership and still say I do not have permission to view  

WHat is going on   I have e mailed ccs Bill and cam caps with no reply 

can you help please

Please check your PM  I have sent you a message.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's just say that you will be enlightened about all of the cool stuff that has happened over the years in the various voyeur houses. If i were to reveal more I would have to kill you after I did so. Go for it. Drop the $20USD. It'll take you a year to go through all of it if you are under your government's house arrest.

• Like 1

I'm going to have to be honest with you KOK91, I purchased the Premium CC package several years ago and to be quite honest, I personally found it to be disappointing.  I didn't find it easy to find anything specific and I found there to be a lot of very grainy videos and pictures.  There are other functions that I liked really well, like the PM inbox had no limits like it does for non-premium members.  You could see who gave you a "Like" or "Sad Face", none of which you can do as a standard member.  I also thought that I would have more functionality with the forum parameters as a premium member, such as but not limited too setting my font size and font type, but that didn't happen and I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

I do agree with TBG, it only cost $20 to find out if it's for you or not.  The price is more than fair for a years subscription, so go ahead and give it a try, you just might like it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to have to be honest with you KOK91, I purchased the Premium CC package several years ago and to be quite honest, I personally found it to be disappointing.  I didn't find it easy to find anything specific and I found there to be a lot of very grainy videos and pictures.  There are other functions that I liked really well, like the PM inbox had no limits like it does for non-premium members.  You could see who gave you a "Like" or "Sad Face", none of which you can do as a standard member.  I also thought that I would have more functionality with the forum parameters as a premium member, such as but not limited too setting my font size and font type, but that didn't happen and I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

I do agree with TBG, it only cost $20 to find out if it's for you or not.  The price is more than fair for a years subscription, so go ahead and give it a try, you just might like it.

That shouldn't affect you though Harley...😉

Seriously, mine ran out yesterday and I need to top up my card tomorrow to resub. The 2 functions that you liked tend to be the only ones I miss...

• Like 2