Premium Membership Explained

Admin

On 11/17/2020 at 8:21 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to have to be honest with you KOK91, I purchased the Premium CC package several years ago and to be quite honest, I personally found it to be disappointing.  I didn't find it easy to find anything specific and I found there to be a lot of very grainy videos and pictures.  There are other functions that I liked really well, like the PM inbox had no limits like it does for non-premium members.  You could see who gave you a "Like" or "Sad Face", none of which you can do as a standard member.  I also thought that I would have more functionality with the forum parameters as a premium member, such as but not limited too setting my font size and font type, but that didn't happen and I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

I do agree with TBG, it only cost $20 to find out if it's for you or not.  The price is more than fair for a years subscription, so go ahead and give it a try, you just might like it.

Hi Harley, I have a premium membership and I know some stuff I get for it. Is there a way to find all the extra features you get being a premium member. Thx bud!

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Harley, I have a premium membership and I know some stuff I get for it. Is there a way to find all the extra features you get being a premium member. Thx bud!

If you click on the Subscriptions option along the top of the page it gives you all the advantages Ash.

They ain't that much really but they are as follows......

With a premium membership you get instant access to: 

• Video Gallery 
  • Image Gallery 
  • Members Only Boards 
  • Can view ALL attachments 
  • Disable Ads 

Tnat's about it really.not that exciting really lol. There may be a few more headings along the top you may have extra but don't know as i have never had a non membership to know to be honest so don't know any different.

There is only one reason I become a Premium member and that is to support the site. Everyone who can afford to do so should help support the forum. Nothing in life is free and without the efforts of the management (and I don't know who they are!) the site and the great forum wouldn't exist.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, fillou said:

it doesnt work. Cant click anywhere

If you log out of Cam Caps and click the Subscription link the button should appear. Then it will have you log-in and continue to register.

I have notified Admin of this but I think it's a browser issue. It seems to work for some and not for someone else.

• Upvote 1