Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

6 minutes ago, alanohio said:

LOL, I wouldn't assume that at all TripX. I got a feeling there's a decent percentage of "old guys" here. And as far as being right or wrong, this would be wrong only if we were truly "peeking" in on someone's life - but the participants of RLC know they are being watched, and have control how much they want to show or not - thus we're just a paying audience. But, I know what you mean ;)

I guess  it depends on your definition of old ?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree, but it's not just him. It's really sad but there are a bunch of guys on here that don't know to just watch the tenants on the stream and just leave it at that. Getting so wrapped up in a person that they don't even know that they have to check their personal accounts... that's the definition of stalker. 

Miscvoyeur :   I just want to inform you that I am not a  "stalker ".......................I'm much too old and happily married to be a stalker !  I am the same as YOU,  a voyeur,  and most of us will remain voyeurs of  beautiful young women till we die !

• Upvote 5

Slider, I don't judge people like miscvoyeur. I don't think you are a stalker.

But do yourself a favor and don't get hooked on these girls. Nothing will ever happen!

Just use it as harmless fantasy! And I am married too.

Do the right thing. But don't worry what sacrimonious people think. he is not your judge, no one is.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but you are not the same as me. I don't cross lines by stalking the tenants social media pages. There is the clear difference between us.

Their Social Media pages are there for one reason................for people ( the world)  to read them . Why do you think they are called Social Media ?  Reading IS NOT stalking ;  it's posted by people who want other people to know what's going on in their lives !  Please educate yourself .  Enough said !

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Their Social Media pages are there for one reason................for people ( the world)  to read them . Why do you think they are called Social Media ?  Reading IS NOT stalking ;  it's posted by people who want other people to know what's going on in their lives !  Please educate yourself .  Enough said !

Eh... they post so that people they KNOW can read and look, not complete strangers... such as yourself. How exactly would you have found their social media pages if you didn't scour the internet to find out exactly who they are? It's not like they told you themselves where to look. Please educate yourself on what it means to stalk, stalker. 

• Upvote 4

On 4/4/2016 at 9:41 PM, mr1010 said:

Slider, I don't judge people like miscvoyeur. I don't think you are a stalker.

But do yourself a favor and don't get hooked on these girls. Nothing will ever happen!

Just use it as harmless fantasy! And I am married too.

Do the right thing. But don't worry what sacrimonious people think. he is not your judge, no one is.

Mr1010, to make things absolutely clear and in miscvoyeur's defense, not one single person here said they can't go on to these girls social pages and "check them out". What is being said is, that they shouldn't post their findings here on CC( or anywhere else for that matter). It's against CC posting rules, and more importantly against morality. Nobody posts a picture on their social page for it to end up on some adult website. And the people who continuously do this, are the ones who go to their social pages on a daily basis in hopes of finding "new material" And that's equivalent to being a stalker. So choose your sides wisely.

• Upvote 3