Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

4 minutes ago, dagobert said:

Moscow internasonale airport.flyet FRA phuket lands 2030.og no just a nyskjerig Normans.

Yes, I know that..........................I was just trying to point out that other people follow the girls and post info about them when they are away, without getting a  "DOWN " reputation from KITEK and associates !

• Upvote 1

8 minutter siden, Kkru394 sa:

JEG Må innrømme Med alle sporing flyet innlegg Som JEG ville Finne Fondet humoristisk HVIS de Ikke Var flyr Tilbake til i morgen.

jeg må beklage er ikke så god i engelsk så jeg så på avgang og ikke ankost.beklager dette gutter.

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yes, I know that..........................I was just trying to point out that other people follow the girls and post info about them when they are away, without getting a  "DOWN " reputation from KITEK and associates !

Slider usually I write in all caps when I'm angry,,and also curse a lot,,,but I'm gonna ask you nicely this one time,,please stop giving us the day by day activities of the girls on here,,you sound like a creepy stalker guy when you do that,,,just chill out and keep that information to yourself,,or if you really feel the need to tell someone,,tell your friends in a pm,,this day to day announcement is the reason why these ladies always close or delete their accounts,,even though I myself know all this information too,,I don't feel the constant need to tell everybody on CC or elsewhere what they are doing or where they are at any given time.

One of these days someone will use the information that you guys provide on here to track down and cause harm to one or both of these ladies,,,I see that you Have Kamila as your avatar so I'm guessing that she is your girl,,,,well how would you feel if because of you telling some killer on here where they are and what they are doing,,they use your info to find Kamila and do something horrible to her,,how would you feel knowing that you were the one responsible for her getting hurt.

You have to step back and think about what you are doing and how it sounds to the rest of us when you come on here every single day since the girls left reporting on their whereabouts and what they are doing,,,,like I said share that info in your pm to your friends or keep it to yourself.

You know how I usually act when I'm angry so I'm asking you please stop doing that slider69..Thank you::)

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Slider usually I write in all caps when I'm angry,,and also curse a lot,,,but I'm gonna ask you nicely this one time,,please stop giving us the day by day activities of the girls on here,,you sound like a creepy stalker guy when you do that,,,just chill out and keep that information to yourself,,or if you really feel the need to tell someone,,tell your friends in a pm,,this day to day announcement is the reason why these ladies always close or delete their accounts,,even though I myself know all this information too,,I don't feel the constant need to tell everybody on CC or elsewhere what they are doing or where they are at any given time.

One of these days someone will use the information that you guys provide on here to track down and cause harm to one or both of these ladies,,,I see that you Have Kamila as your avatar so I'm guessing that she is your girl,,,,well how would you feel if because of you telling some killer on here where they are and what they are doing,,they use your info to find Kamila and do something horrible to her,,how would you feel knowing that you were the one responsible for her getting hurt.

You have to step back and think about what you are doing and how it sounds to the rest of us when you come on here every single day since the girls left reporting on their whereabouts and what they are doing,,,,like I said share that info in your pm to your friends or keep it to yourself.

You know how I usually act when I'm angry so I'm asking you please stop doing that slider69..Thank you::)

Thanks, Mickey...............................I will stop, but the same rules should apply to all !  Thanks Pal

• Upvote 2

Slider, Mikey is not a moderator. He does not own this forum. You do want you want. The moderators will tell you if it is inappropriate.

And Mikey what the hell is a sentence like this:

well how would you feel if because of you telling some killer on here where they are and what they are doing,,they use your info to find Kamila and do something horrible to her,,how would you feel knowing that you were the one responsible for her getting hurt.

It makes you sound like someone who wants to control people by warning of ludicrous consequences if they don't follow what you say. By saying it nicely makes it even more invidious. Maybe you are not aware of how it sounds and your intentions are good but you go too far.

I do not follow any girl off cam. I have no desire to, but some do and there are people who are hungry for this information so if slider wants to give it then why shouldn't he? It is not as though these women have opted for a private life. If it is a rule that you cannot share this information then surely the mods will make that very clear.

• Upvote 8

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Thanks, Mickey...............................I will stop, but the same rules should apply to all !  Thanks Pal

Please
Just stop

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Slider, Mikey is not a moderator. He does not own this forum. You do want you want. The moderators will tell you if it is inappropriate.

And Mikey what the hell is a sentence like this:

well how would you feel if because of you telling some killer on here where they are and what they are doing,,they use your info to find Kamila and do something horrible to her,,how would you feel knowing that you were the one responsible for her getting hurt.

It makes you sound like someone who wants to control people by warning of ludicrous consequences if they don't follow what you say. By saying it nicely makes it even more invidious. Maybe you are not aware of how it sounds and your intentions are good but you go too far.

I do not follow any girl off cam. I have no desire to, but some do and there are people who are hungry for this information so if slider wants to give it then why shouldn't he? It is not as though these women have opted for a private life. If it is a rule that you cannot share this information then surely the mods will make that very clear.

Well thank you very much BBsq69 .!   Those were my feelings all along ; but certain people think I am a stalker and share the info in order to have the girls harmed !  If these girls did not want anyone, except their close friends to know what is going on;  then they would all make their accounts PRIVATE AND  they would not be on RLC !!   I will continue to comment on things , without giving out account information,  if the info seems to be relevant and of interest to members of CC.  If the MODS tell me to stop............I will stop !      END OF SUBJECT :exclamation:

!

Slider

T !!!

• Upvote 2

The rules appropriate to this section include A) no flaming or flame baiting. It's OK to disagree on issues, but keep it logical and appropriate and ON TOPIC; and B) Do not post pictures of the tenants from outside RLC sources, do not give out their real names or specific address of their apartment buildings. It's OK to be snarky about it, too; just make it mildly entertaining.

As such, what they are doing OUTSIDE of RLC can be described in words; especially since it is all theoretical anyway. My sources, for example, have told me that they are not flying to Moscow; instead, they are flying back on Trump Airlines to their real apartment in Building C at Area 51 in Nevada, and the girls on the plane to Moscow are their specially trained doubles. My kangaroo rat friends in the Nevada desert will alert me just as soon as the Donald, with our sweethearts in tow, land at Area 51.

In other words, everybody calm down. I have enough headaches these days. Either post tits and have fun on CC, or GTFO.

• Upvote 12

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The rules appropriate to this section include A) no flaming or flame baiting. It's OK to disagree on issues, but keep it logical and appropriate and ON TOPIC; and B) Do not post pictures of the tenants from outside RLC sources, do not give out their real names or specific address of their apartment buildings. It's OK to be snarky about it, too; just make it mildly entertaining.

As such, what they are doing OUTSIDE of RLC can be described in words; especially since it is all theoretical anyway. My sources, for example, have told me that they are not flying to Moscow; instead, they are flying back on Trump Airlines to their real apartment in Building C at Area 51 in Nevada, and the girls on the plane to Moscow are their specially trained doubles. My kangaroo rat friends in the Nevada desert will alert me just as soon as the Donald, with our sweethearts in tow, land at Area 51.

In other words, everybody calm down. I have enough headaches these days. Either post tits and have fun on CC, or GTFO.

Thank you Foamy.......now maybe KITEK and some of his amigos will stop giving me "Down" reputation because they don't like what I post....................or else I beat them to the info ! Nice touch on the ending.....LOL.

• Upvote 1