New girl Vika

I just want to say a few things about Vika based off of what I've read and the pictures I've seen of her.   Vika is a girl that is going to make some guy a good wife one day based off of what you all posted about how she takes care of her man now.   As for looks, I don't believe Vika is as ugly as some of you seem to think she is.   Is she a Kamila or a knockout?   No but remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she is a good looking girl in her own way!   She has a nice body and is not afraid to show it when she wants to.   She is obviously very very caring towards people as shown with her boyfriend, a trait that allot of people can never learn.   Allot of people are me me me type people and I don't see that in her from what I've read.   I guess what I'm trying to get at is that don't you all think it's time to give the girl a break!    Show some love to the girl, it just might pay out in spades!!!

Sorry, but I like Vika and I love her even more without her boyfriend around.  Call it selfish or whatever you want to, but as time has shown in the Barca apt. the girls are much more at ease when no guys are around and it just makes for a better atmosphere all the way around.   Vika.....thanks for being a part of the RLC experience!!

• Upvote 8

Last night E & V were talking about where they were last night. V says they were in a restaurant and so on.

V bought tickets to Pisa for 35 euros both ways. They fly 16.05 on Monday. She did not say for how long. In any case, she is going to be in Barcelona to the beginning of June.

E still awaits the arrival of her guy. E asks whether during his stay they could swap the rooms. She says that V's room is a little more separated from the other two rooms. V says soon one more girl will come who was already here and she is a friend of the Emperor and Empress. She asks how long her guy will stay. E says that probably for a week or two.

Rita before leaving the girls said she was going on a date.

Girls propose Rita to organize party with them. Sunday would be the best because everything is closed (Pentecost). However, in connection with V traveling it is not known whether ultimately they decide to have the party.

• Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

so do u think that  Danaya will be returning ?

Danaya's visa expired at the end of her stay... I don't think she is friend of Nora either.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, daily said:

I do not believe that Irma is friends with the empress and the emperor, it is rather the clan Ilona 

But Ilona and Irma were friends before Barcelona, so it could be that they are all friends

Just now, Yury said:

Very interesting. Vika presents us one surprise after another. :shy:

In the past Milana & Alina aka Coco stayed together before Rita left and they were in that small room were Rita is staying now.

• Upvote 2