Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Well she just got into some sexy black underwear, went into the bedroom with the laptop and sat on the couch there.

Not sure if she was just watching something on the laptop, or recording herself, but she then had a very quick masturbation session, don't think she had an orgasm.

Then, just as quickly, packed up, got changed into normal wear, and went out to the balcony. And for those who remember.....no banana!

17 minutes ago, Pringle1 said:

Vel hun bare fikk inn noen sexy sort undertøy, gikk inn på soverommet med den bærbare datamaskinen og satt på sofaen der.

Ikke sikker på om hun var bare å se noe på den bærbare datamaskinen, eller opptak selv, men hun hadde en veldig rask onani sesjon, tror ikke hun hadde en orgasme.

Så, like raskt, pakket opp, fikk endret til normal slitasje, og gikk ut til balkongen. Og for de som husker ..... ingen banan!

she was sexy as she bent over the dishwasher :-)

12 hours ago, clivebb said:

pls dasha can you leave for one hour,the guests are super hot is the moment but can do nothing because dasha is here

This is more or less the conclusion of this apartment. ... I would like to say: "Please D&D have a life outside of this apartment were you do not need to hide." ... ::) ... But i think they will stick there at least one additional year. :(

13 hours ago, clivebb said:

pls dasha can you leave for one hour,the guests are super hot is the moment but can do nothing because dasha is here

The brunette is very camera shy, she still has not showered here, but that guy is relentless. He managed to get some dry humping and even to eat her pussy for a bit in dasha's bedroom this morning, that's a start...

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

The brunette is very camera shy, she still has not showered here, but that guy is relentless. He managed to get some dry humping and even to eat her pussy for a bit in dasha's bedroom this morning, that's a start...

last night,dasha and girl guest have returned around 5 am this morning and hot action started on the couch in kitchen but the guitar guest had the bad idea to comming  for take a shower and he have take a shower during around one hour ! and finally the guests have go on balcony,by the fault of guitar guest we have missed good action for sure.

i like this brunet guest,she's very cute,i hope she will take shower soon here maybe today if we are lucky this sunday

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

This is more or less the conclusion of this apartment. ... I would like to say: "Please D&D have a life outside of this apartment were you do not need to hide." ... ::) ... But i think they will stick there at least one additional year. :(

yes,me too,i think dasha/demid will stay here a long moment (2-3 years),this appartment was always interesting just by the guests and that's continue like that

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

last night,dasha and girl guest have returned around 5 am this morning and hot action started on the couch in kitchen but the guitar guest had the bad idea to comming  for take a shower and he have take a shower during around one hour ! and finally the guests have go on balcony,by the fault of guitar guest we have missed good action for sure.

i like this brunet guest,she's very cute,i hope she will take shower soon here maybe today if we are lucky this sunday

I don't think this is the fault of Guitar Guest.  I got the impression that this brunette has a severe sexual blocage.  Even under the blanket, she doesn't do anything.  And it was obvious that she had enough of the attempt of the guy to get into her panties, she fled to the balcony.  I'm not expecting much of this girl.  Hats off to the guy for keep trying

24 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I don't think this is the fault of Guitar Guest.  I got the impression that this brunette has a severe sexual blocage.  Even under the blanket, she doesn't do anything.  And it was obvious that she had enough of the attempt of the guy to get into her panties, she fled to the balcony.  I'm not expecting much of this girl.  Hats off to the guy for keep trying

this night,she was readdy for more until guitar guest go taking shower during one hour! there is intimity problem in this appartment,that's why i think they have not many choice to go on balcony,i'm sure we will see soon something interesting with this brunet guest because his boyfriend is very active with the sex,it's not problem for him to fuck on cameras,it's just a question of time and circumstance in my opinion

16 minutes ago, clivebb said:

this night,she was readdy for more until guitar guest go taking shower during one hour! there is intimity problem in this appartment,that's why i think they have not many choice to go on balcony,i'm sure we will see soon something interesting with this brunet guest because his boyfriend is very active with the sex,it's not problem for him to fuck on cameras,it's just a question of time and circumstance in my opinion

When you are in an apartment that is in the RLC project, privacy should not be an issue.  Thousands of people are seeing you naked or having sex.  The presence of 1 person in the shower nearby should not be a problem.  If they want privacy, I am sure there are cheap hotels nearby.  She is not even taking a shower when she is there.  So she is a prude one and I'm not expecting much.  Lets hope that the guy will find a wild shameless cute girl

• Upvote 2