Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

6 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Dasha is still sitting working at laptop at 6:20am, looks like she is studying something. Anybody know what?  

I get the feeling over the last few days/weeks that she is coming out her shell a bit more. Bit more nudity, occasional bate (which I never manage to see), and seems happier.

She spying on us! 

Edited by RedDog
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RedDog said:

She spying on us! 

Maybe :shy:

Watching her now is interesting. She's on the laptop with headphones on, and keeps moving her mouth - I was wondering whether maybe doing some kind of language course and practicing pronouncing words. Every now and then she looks up directly at kitchen camera for a second, and then back to laptop. Which is less usual, I don't remember her being aware of camera before.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Maybe :shy:

Watching her now is interesting. She's on the laptop with headphones on, and keeps moving her mouth - I was wondering whether maybe doing some kind of language course and practicing pronouncing words. Every now and then she looks up directly at kitchen camera for a second, and then back to laptop. Which is less usual, I don't remember her interacting with camera before.

Exactly.
Usually she looks at the camera rarely.
We embrace you Dasha

:biggrin:

Show or not. who really cares ??? I guess some people just can't quit bitchen, as they are just plain unhappy with life !!!

I think it is great to see the OLD DASHA back again:heart: We sure have missed you, so just GO DASHA GO:heart: and be free::), to hell with all the naysayers:huh:

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

DASHA SE Bating EN DORMITORIO !!!:heart::heart:

Queeeeeeeeeeee? No me lo puedo creer, ella esta de vuelta al principio del apartamento cuando se quedaba a solas con su ordenador? En cuanto se entere o vea  el "cafre-cavernicola" de Demid se termino todo y vuelta a esconderse.

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Show or not. who really cares ??? I guess some people just can't quit bitchen, as they are just plain unhappy with life !!!

I think it is great to see the OLD DASHA back again:heart: We sure have missed you, so just GO DASHA GO:heart: and be free::), to hell with all the naysayers:huh:

maybe they reading naysayers , I don't watch them anyway , or RLC told all The Apartments shape up or ship out , I knottiest lately big change 

Can someone explain what's going on with Dasha? She put on very very sexy lingerie and spent some time on her computer in the Kitchen. Then she went in the bedroom and started masturbating on the couch in front of the computer. It looked a bit as if she was camming but it was really short and I don't think she "finished", she just stopped and put on her usual shorts and shirt.