Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Did anyone caught guest2( what name you use for him, he was sleeping in living room last night) jerking off?
When he is doing that? ^_^, have anyone videos of him jerking off, send me a private message :P

Hell what a wonderful difference they are at Dasha, then someone austere joy killer is gone from the apartment. Her lovely charisma just give her even more pleasure to radiate outward to all those who daily love to see her happy. Yes, she gets that extra bit mischievous in her inner mind, where she quietly gets physically peace to enjoy to the fullest. I love to see these wonderfully beautiful women dare to give everything of themselves, and without anyone to slow down everything fine good as they want to enjoy life. Nah .. Run on and live out while you can Dasha. Life is too short to stop at square one, and not being able to take part of what you might, deep down, want and are passionate about. Have a nice day. ✨???

• Upvote 2

Under cover sex...woohoo!  She did not look pleased either. Same as comment above, she looked pissed during and after. 

Edit: So he mounts her again, she's crying and he continues to pound her.  Fucking neanderthal.

I wish RLC would just kick these two out already.

18 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Under cover sex...woohoo!  She did not look pleased either. Same as comment above, she looked pissed during and after. 

Edit: So he mounts her again, she crying and he continues to pound her.  Fucking neanderthal.

I wish RLC would just kick these two out already.

Keep your fingers and toes and tongue and dick and legs and arms crossed and it probably still won't happen!   I believe D&D are a very viable part of RLC.   Just click your heels together and keep repeating....D&D go home....D&D go home...D&D go home LOL

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Keep your fingers and toes and tongue and dick and legs and arms crossed and it probably still won't happen!   I believe D&D are a very viable part of RLC.   Just click your heels together and keep repeating....D&D go home....D&D go home...D&D go home LOL

That is what i think every time when D&D get back to there hidden sex shit. ... Now there are back to 50/50. ... I a few weeks it will be 100/0 again. ... It is a shame that there are still a part of the project. .... Not viable for RLC, i think.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

That is what i think every time when D&D get back to there hidden sex shit. ... It is a shame that there are still a part of the project. .... Not viable for RLC, i think.

Yes it is a shame Box!   Even though Dasha has the god awful tats in my opinion, I've always still liked her!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it is a shame Box!   Even though Dasha has the god awful tats in my opinion, I've always still liked her!!!

Dasha is a nice person. ... Maybe even Demid coude be nice. ... They seams to work as a couple. .... I wish them all the best! .... But they are not with the project any more. ... Some day RLC will see that too. i hope. 

• Upvote 1