Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Pity she doesn't have an appartment

yes,it's my dream but rlc prefer keep lev in the same building,rlc don't listen the members.

i would like to see zoya/lev leave for put inside yulia/bf

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, clivebb said:

in 2 days dasha/demid will come back and the nightmare will continue with these two,

when you see yulia/bf and dasha/demid,it's just two different worlds

They have returned two days early

WTF, Demid is back already. ..... :( .... The were supposed to stay away until 11 May. .... Now, there are the only couple that returns before planned recently while all the nice residents are stay longer in vacation. ... There's no god. ... ;)

in 2 days dasha/demid will come back and the nightmare will continue with these two,

when you see yulia/bf and dasha/demid,it's just two different worlds

it might seem like it's different because

they, like every cpl on here will have some eh camera fatigue. Sometimes, you just want to be alone/with each other. To the visitors, the cameras are probably cute because they will leave.

also, there place is a flop house and in no way is the statement meant to be bad, in any way, shape, or form

I just mean, they haven't been alone in a very long time

as far as sex and etc, they hit my 2 times quota about a year ago, lol

only one cpl I have looked at 3 times and that's only when she's on top, other than that I have no interest but if Dasha bated a billion times, I would look a billion times

and if I could find my Demid mask, I would encourage her and look. That would be a visual treat.

damn, where the heck did I put that mask, it's like looking for the keys!!!!!