Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't blame her can you?   Isn't this the guy that gets about 3 strokes in and then loses his load?

Yup.  I wasn't sure if maybe this was a twin brother or something. He was just in the apartment with Yulia last week.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, kitek said:

Looks like this is his new girlfriend, she wouldn't let him do anything in front of the cameras, they were having some heavy petting by the balcony curtains then they went on the balcony for long time. Yulia finally dumped him.

He tried last night and this morning too, but she wouldn't do anything. She did change her shirt in the bathroom last night though and showed her tits,

Its yulia the blond girl he dated in this house somethimes?If yes them too bad..because she as hot,and most important..they had sex plain sigt..this girl hides..Hides...always calling him to outside for sex..in that regard much much worse.Even more hidden than Demid itself!

14 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

He tried last night and this morning too, but she wouldn't do anything. She did change her shirt in the bathroom last night though and showed her tits,

How did they look?   I bet she has dark areola's!

• Upvote 1

It is once again time for a bit of open sex. ... Do they need to renew they contracts?  :dodgy:  .... I hope so much the RLC not falls for it again. ... It time for them to go.   Please.  GO.  .... :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is once again time for a bit of open sex. ... Do they need to renew they contracts?  :dodgy:  .... I hope so much the RLC not falls for it again. ... It time for them to go.   Please.  GO.  .... :biggrin:

You're MrNegative again :angel:

• Upvote 3

Just now, kitek said:

You're MrNegative again :angel:

Sorry. ... :) .... but he really annoys me .... they will have one or two weeks something open and than they will go back to hidding as normal .... that is so normal for them that is do not longer watch if demid is there. :) 

Dasha is still sitting working at laptop at 6:20am, looks like she is studying something. Anybody know what?  

I get the feeling over the last few days/weeks that she is coming out her shell a bit more. Bit more nudity, occasional bate (which I never manage to see), and seems happier.

• Upvote 2