Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:13 PM, slider_69 said:

Small problem.......when you hit the 'Up REP" button, it disappears and the "down" button reappears !!!

yes but you can only remove the vote you gave

27 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I have always believed that both girls were BI................but everyone seemed to disagree , so I dropped it ! That was the fascination with these 2 girls...............................not knowing !

There's a difference in not knowing and not wanting to believe. You and people like you are always just in denial because you so desperately want to believe something that is 100% not true. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, skipp said:

My guess--just a guess--is that one (but not necessarily both of them)--is bisexual-----unless they put on shows for RLC to lead us on.

Skipp who cares if they bisexual or not, as long as they give us nice shows like that atlist 2-3 times a week I will dance zorba the Greek :-)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, sanjuro66 said:

Kristy translation to Kami: <FICTIONAL OF COURSE>.:Did you do it with "Coke boy" on camera?

Kami:Yep

Kristy:You know you just lit-up the "cam cap board" like a solar flare.

Kami:Yep.

LOL, and thanks for doing it!

• Upvote 2

I didn't catch the Kristy show (thanks for sharing a few pics of her beautiful cunny guys!) but sex between Kamila and her boy was awesome!  

He was rather tender and affectionate during the cuddling and foreplay, not callous and self-centered or pushy, like he was the first time.  This surprised me and I appreciate it; I think she enjoys the cuddling and touching, not just the slamming.  I find that he looks VERY young - he has the face of a 15 year-old boy - but he did well today.  Well done Kamila and her boy, thank you! 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, skipp said:

The post above was some kind of glitch in CamCaps.  I tried to erase a post that I thought I sent earlier this month, but it was still there and wouldn't completely delete.  Sorry for the clutter.

On a different subject, talk about my having no will power . . . I quit RLC a few days ago because K and K were not around enough.  Then I saw on CC the pictures of K&K kissing and of coke boy fingering Kami.  So I re-subscribed.  Very weak resolution indeed.

we have all done it. its timing. enjoy your month or three months cancel now as a safety or continue on. I cancelled a couple weeks ago and I still have two months left.  who knows from now.

• Upvote 1

Kamila's journey has been special, she is genuine. She is sexy, she is naïve at love, she is beautiful which brings some entitlement, she shares tears. Never seen her do anything with malcontent. Sometimes hot chicks receive more attention than they want but also are oblivious of it.  As hot as she is she is insecure about things. Give her a break she's young in the grand scheme of things and in a very unique situation. So is Kristy.

• Upvote 3

Damn Kam can rock on top, wish the covers were gone. Twerk queen, they were trying to be quiet but after a while it just got loose.

The Queen(Nora), the Goddess(Leora) and the Princess(Kamila) thank you.

Edited by kenny1940
unfinished

Il y a 14 heures, BenCoudon a dit :

Je pense que Kristy est plus sur le côté «lesbienne» que Kamilia. La façon dont Kamilia apprécié le baiser de son petit ami, elle est bi mais pas lesbienne.

Et cela fait sans doute Kristy jaloux comme, sans doute, elle aimerait avoir Kamilia totalement à elle. Le partage est pas toujours évident.

je ne pense pas qu'elles soient lesbiennes, mais comme toutes les filles, elles touchent un peu à tout!! par contre, je pense que kristy est amoureuse de kamila, mais le problème de kristy, c'est qu'elle n'a pas d'attirance physique pour les femmes. il est possible que pour kamila, elle fasse une exception dans l'avenir......

I do not think they are lesbians, but like all girls, they hit a bit of everything !! by cons, I think kristy is in love with kamila, but kristy problem is that it has no physical attraction to women. it is possible that for kamila she make an exception in the future ......

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I'm still trying to figure out why she kicked him out after she was done with him, that is kinda cold if you ask me.... but some us know that is Kamila kinda cold. blooded anyway :huh:

She didn't kick him out, he had to go to work, so he wanted make up some sleep.

• Upvote 5