Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

8 hours ago, snaky said:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE, STOP PUSHING THEM TO HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE! WHAT IS SO STRANGE ABOUT TWO GOOD FRIENDS GIVING EACH OTHER A MASSAGE? THEY ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS, THEY SHARE AN APARTMENT, BOTH ARE CURRENTLY SINGLE, WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT FOR EACH OTHER WITHOUT SOMEONE PUTTING SEXUAL MEANING TO IT? JUST GET OFF THEIR BACK SIDES AND ENJOY WATCHING THE BEAUTIFULL MOMENTS THEY SHARE WITH US!

We do enjoy their moments together, of course, Snaky.

Remember though that it was their relationship together in Barcelona that we all loved. We wished that they fell in love. It was a beautiful friendship.

Women can fall in love with each other and they can be bi also. Ask Lyree. There is nothing wrong with it.

Their massages do occasionally veer toward the sexual though.

But look, we don't  know, you may be right. They are single and can just enjoy each other's company if they want.

I am not pushing them to have sex. But if they wanted, what would be wrong with it?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Still, a small glimpse of suspicion, Kami´s story is very similar to those published in Cosmopolitan magazine, added with some hot sexual "scenes". What is that was not real life at all, but somebody´s imagination? Why did Kamila come in front of all cameras and microphones with the story, when she could have met her friend in a cafe? Is there also verbal exhibitionism in addition to visual?

yes, sir, you are right. 

it's an online show, definitely.

but, some old fags here would never accept that.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

hay no pics of miss buns of steel   I see no body want's to get ban lol

take the risk now to post pics of pay cameras and loose 45 $ just after,no thanks

• Upvote 4

OMG this guy is such a wimp, dude grow a set of balls !!! Kamilla is using Coke Boy like a slave to cater to her every need.......She gives him just enough to keep him on the hook.......He will run to her  every beckon and call. It is obvious that she really just wants him around to give her rides to her appointments, and he thinks he is back in her heart and soul. LOLOL it is so funny. She won't kiss him or even give him more than a friendly hug, 

She sits there and lets him believe that he has a chance again over and over, and all the time she is texting her fling from the Thailand, every chance she gets.  

Coke Boy your a fool !!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG this guy is such a wimp, dude grow a set of balls !!! Kamilla is using Coke Boy like a slave to cater to her every need.......She gives him just enough to keep him on the hook.......He will run to her  every beckon and call. It is obvious that she really just wants him around to give her rides to her appointments, and he thinks he is back in her heart and soul. LOLOL it is so funny. She won't kiss him or even give him more than a friendly hug, 

She sits there and lets him believe that he has a chance again over and over, and all the time she is texting her fling from the Thailand, every chance she gets.  

There are so many possibilities. Maybe we should avoid such kind of statement. Especially, if you consider this as real.

To me it seams that we know nothing and that we should also consider that the translations are not as trustworthy as thought. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thes,I don't trust what Kami says any more. She says she is through with him then let's him over to play cards.

Stop using him Kami, let him go!!!!

He needs to get a set of balls. Though I actually start to feel for the schmuck.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jolly_sailor_bold said:

yes, sir, you are right. 

it's an online show, definitely.

but, some old fags here would never accept that.

What are you talking about? You been here a long time?

If not, try and find out what is going on before you comment.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary Mr. Box. that is what makes a the forum fun, now isn't it. You see what you want to see with your blinders on, and I will see with my eyes wide open 

Some days it's just like the Blind leading the Blind.

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The reason it went back to adding comments to the Picture and Video Threads was some of the Picture Threads were getting to many Pictures and creating a lot of time for the page to load and as well as having to scroll through the whole page of 15 Posts. So to kind of speed up the page Load Time and not as much to scroll through the decision was made to allow the comments back into the threads as long as they pertain to the picture or video that was posted. Any other comments that were not about the Picture or Video would be removed or in the case where there was a lot of comments successively then I'll just put them where it's more appropriate to continue.

So in other words you just created more work for yourself. Good job. If you think that this move will make anything better, you're in for a rude awakening

• Upvote 1