Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

10 minutes ago, kitek said:

ID is hidden in the pattern of dots (Braille coding)

That was my suspicion, but then why so many bans recently? Most people crop their images so at least half of the dots are not visible, but that does not seem to be working any more

20 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You all misunderstand. When Beldon said 'there is nothing in it' he did not mean there are no watermarks in his picture, he meant that the dot means nothing, it has no 'hidden code.' I think he is half-correct, maybe it is more to do with the pattern of the dots rather than each one containing user data individually

The dots are everybodys braille ID just like the blips come and go. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Hey Harley  remember back on April12th when we first posted about the new watermarks?

Ever since those New Watermarks have come along RLC has been unleashing Hell on anyone they can identify.  Some users are exceptionally careful not to have any watermarks on their pictures and they still felt the Heat fall on them.

• Upvote 3

The apartment of Carla and Mario is covered in watermarks on a static picture.............no one in the scene ;  so why have them there ?  Or are they watermarks  reflecting MY code ? There must be 30 or more small squarea

13 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

The apartment of Carla and Mario is covered in watermarks on a static picture.............no one in the scene ;  so why have them there ?  Or are they watermarks  reflecting MY code ? There must be 30 or more small squarea

They are post-it notes hahaha. Like actual real, physical objects

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Beldonn1 if you enlarge the picture that you posted of K&K you will see at least two braille dots, one is just above Kristy's left shoulder and the other one is to the right of that one at about 1/2".  Just letting you know.

The sad part of it is that now the only pictures/videos that are going to be posted of anything that happens is going to be done in the chat room.  CC will suffer due to RLC's quest to keep people from posting pics/vids!!!

Agreed, Harley. Thes says they have new ownership that is killing things!

• Upvote 2