Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

50 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just re-watched the whole full body massage that Kristy gave Kami, I am very confused,

Here is what I come to the conclusion. Kami now offers herself to Kristy after some doing by Kristy, We have seen this over and over since the new penthouse has opened, She allows Kristy to get quite frisky now and touch her where she would never let her before, We all have seen this many times now. 

In Barcelona Kristy pursued Kami in every way was the dominant person. Always pushing her little envelope. Always the one to start the closeness. Always the one to be playful. 

There is a reason that Kristy bought these specific massage oils and fragrances to bring home with her. Do you think she plans on using them on some guy ???? Hell no she doesn't !!!!

This is why I am confused, now Kami does not pull away, she does not cover up, she does not turn away. Kami actually has been very more aggressive by teasing Kristy, Kami now encourages the activity between them knowing it will bring them both to the point of explosiveness. She has been sticking her boobs and crotch right in Kristy's face, saying to her here it is you want it come and get it. You have been sending me these signals ever since we met in Barcelona, so here you go you really want it that bad ???? Lets find out what it is all about, I'm willing !!!!

Kristy is now the weak one, she always tease's Kami but when Kami gives her the chance to go farther like tonight, she gets weak in the knees and is afraid. I never thought Kristy would be so timid when the time has come to take it to the next level. I guess from what I have seen this last few months and especially in the few occasions where Kristy really had the chance to take it to the next level, the heat in the kitchen was just to hot for her. Reminds very much of our ANNA, when the heat is on she begins to fade into the shy and timid and insecure in who she is and what she wants.

Kami will have to take control for once in her life, If they are ever to find out what you two are really like together in the passion they both feel for each other. 

Kristy will not go past the touchy, tickling and feely, that she has been doing forever with Kami. 

KAMI .............................MAKE THE MOVE GIRL IT IS TIME TO FIND OUT....................::)::)::)

I am at a point when I am out of ideas or words. Even when I was in Collage, if it went that far it went further.tumblr_nz3sa85hK61ul5peno1_500.gif

So timid, or is it the cameras?

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just re-watched the whole full body massage that Kristy gave Kami, I am very confused,

Here is what I come to the conclusion. Kami now offers herself to Kristy after some doing by Kristy, We have seen this over and over since the new penthouse has opened, She allows Kristy to get quite frisky now and touch her where she would never let her before, We all have seen this many times now. 

In Barcelona Kristy pursued Kami in every way was the dominant person. Always pushing her little envelope. Always the one to start the closeness. Always the one to be playful. 

There is a reason that Kristy bought these specific massage oils and fragrances to bring home with her. Do you think she plans on using them on some guy ???? Hell no she doesn't !!!!

This is why I am confused, now Kami does not pull away, she cover up, she does not turn away. Kami actually has been very more aggressive by teasing Kristy, Kami now encourages the activity between them knowing it will bring them both to the point of explosiveness. She has been sticking her boobs and crotch right in Kristy's face, saying to her here it is you want come and get it. You have been sending me these signals ever since we met in Barcelona, so her you go you really want it that bad ???? Lets find out what it is all about, I'm willing !!!!

Kristy is now the weak one, she always tease's Kami but when Kami gives her the chance to go father like tonight, she gets weak in the knees and is afraid. I never thought Kristy would be so timid when the time has come to take it to the next level. I guess from what I have seen this last few months and especially in the few occasions where Kristy really had the chance to take it to the next level, the heat in the kitchen was just to hot for her. Reminds very much of our ANNA, when the heat is on she begins to fade into the shy and timid and insecure in who she is and what she wants.

Kami will have to take control for once in her life, If they are ever to find out what you two are really like together in the passion you both feel  for each other. 

Kristy will not go past the touchy, tickling and feely, that she has been doing forever with Kami. 

KAMI .............................MAKE THE MOVE GIRL IT IS TIME TO FIND OUT....................::)::)::)

Thes, that is some very cogent observations you have made. Yes, Kami is the more aggressive, less timid one. She slept naked again tonight. She masturbates in bed, fucks cokeboy in bed. No hiding! Meanwhile Kristy gives us these little teases in the bath and does her bates under the covers. 

So, who it the less timid? Kami is the answer! Kristy is timid about her breasts being touched. She was always a bit more conservative.

Kristy is younger and although I love her personality, she has some confidence issues with men. Kami is too confident but has no clue what true love is with a man.

I disagree with you thes, in that I do not think Kami really wants to go all the way with Kristy. But she is the more experimental sexually and might let a little happen. She already has in a way, letting Kristy touch her somewhat. But I do not think she either wants to go all the way. 

Kristy definitely would not let Kami touch her pussy.

So there we are, at a crossroads. What will happen? My personal guess is unless Kami doesn't get involved with other men and is lonely, nothing more will happen. But Kami does not now have a bf so......

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Lyree, I think it is really that they do not want to have sex with each other. They don't want to be bi. They are so close of friends that if anyone would become bi, it would be those two. Kami is right now experimenting a bit with her sexuality. She fucked the german guy in thailand when she never casually fucks anyone. She has been letting Kristy touch her a bit around her pussy. But I don't think they will go  farther.

And Kristy is definitely more the conservative one, doesn't want to be touched sexually by Kami, though she wants to play with kami a bit.

It is the strangest friendship I have ever seen.

I don't think it is the cameras, Lyree.

Does this seem very unusual to you Lyree?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE, STOP PUSHING THEM TO HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE! WHAT IS SO STRANGE ABOUT TWO GOOD FRIENDS GIVING EACH OTHER A MASSAGE? THEY ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS, THEY SHARE AN APARTMENT, BOTH ARE CURRENTLY SINGLE, WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT FOR EACH OTHER WITHOUT SOMEONE PUTTING SEXUAL MEANING TO IT? JUST GET OFF THEIR BACK SIDES AND ENJOY WATCHING THE BEAUTIFULL MOMENTS THEY SHARE WITH US!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If there was only 2 or 3 comments to follow I would have just left it there. But unfortunately there was 21 comments. Rather than tie up a picture thread with comments about dots on a picture I just moved them to a spot where it be more appropriate to continue the conversation.

As usual, you didn't answer my question. We already had a Comments and Quotes section, and commenting was prohibited elsewhere, and it worked perfectly. On the first of May you locked that section and said that commenting will go back to the picture section(bad,bad idea).WHY?

• Upvote 2

Just now, snaky said:

As usual, you didn't answer my question. We already had a Comments and Quotes section, and commenting was prohibited elsewhere, and it worked perfectly. On the first of May you locked that section and said that commenting will go back to the picture section(bad,bad idea).WHY?

The reason it went back to adding comments to the Picture and Video Threads was some of the Picture Threads were getting to many Pictures and creating a lot of time for the page to load and as well as having to scroll through the whole page of 15 Posts. So to kind of speed up the page Load Time and not as much to scroll through the decision was made to allow the comments back into the threads as long as they pertain to the picture or video that was posted. Any other comments that were not about the Picture or Video would be removed or in the case where there was a lot of comments successively then I'll just put them where it's more appropriate to continue.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That's rich isn't it. Just watched Kristy pouting her backside to the cam then freeze up and it's now u/m. Are the new K&K getting too hot for RLC to handle??

I think the deliver food man came maybe he was going inside apartment I am just guessing , 

You could be right there Nick; coincidental they are now eating their take away lunch although I've seen Kami pay the home delivery man before at the front door. Very strange and who I wonder decides to flip the switch to go u/m. I can remember in the Barcelona apartment last year when Nora and I think K&K were there and a big bloke with long hair in a pony tail came into the apartment to take out suitcases for them and they didn't switch off then. In fact I recall he had a good look about the living room while he was there. I dunno, it's got me beat

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is why I am confused, now Kami does not pull away, she does not cover up, she does not turn away. Kami actually has been very more aggressive by teasing Kristy, Kami now encourages the activity between them knowing it will bring them both to the point of explosiveness. She has been sticking her boobs and crotch right in Kristy's face, saying to her here it is you want it come and get it. You have been sending me these signals ever since we met in Barcelona, so here you go you really want it that bad ???? Lets find out what it is all about, I'm willing !!!!

Kristy is now the weak one, she always tease's Kami but when Kami gives her the chance to go farther like tonight, she gets weak in the knees and is afraid. I never thought Kristy would be so timid when the time has come to take it to the next level. I guess from what I have seen this last few months and especially in the few occasions where Kristy really had the chance to take it to the next level, the heat in the kitchen was just to hot for her. Reminds very much of our ANNA, when the heat is on she begins to fade into the shy and timid and insecure in who she is and what she wants.

Kami will have to take control for once in her life, If they are ever to find out what you two are really like together in the passion they both feel for each other. 

These girls were meant for each other ; it will happen shortly.....................I would bet on it ,  BFs or no BFs , they have loved each other since the Barcelona days !

• Upvote 1

I wrote this post once already, but the CC website happened to fall exactly then.

Some days ago there was a translation of Kamila talking to a friend and explaining her sexual adventures in Thailand with a German guy. I cannot find the post any more and don´t remember whether it was regarded as a true discussion or as results of somebody´s imagination. Anyway, similar stories may be familiar to each of us, reminding of those exciting but hard days of youth. I think the Basic idea of Kami´s story went like this:

"I just met you, I don´t know you, I will not have sex on first date. Never!"

"Well, OK, we could perhaps have sex if you have a condom".

"Well, OK; if you don´t have a condom, you have promised to be careful".

"Well, OK, we could repeat this every day!"

"I think I´m in love with this "what´s his name" guy, and he says he is in lóve with me and does not let me go and he will come to see me in Moscow."

"My period is late, could I be pregnant?"

I am quite old but such things of course happened in my youth also. I am now impolite to Kamila by saying that in my youth such a girl was called an "easy catch" and such guys on the tourist beach, trying to get as soon as possible into the visiting girls´ pants were called "beach snakes". I may be a little jealous to that German guy, though, as in my youth I was never able to catch such a beach girl, didn´t even try. I cannot avoid being a bit disappointed of learning that Kamila is so "liberal" and believes it´s love, but as she has decided to please us voyeurs at RLC, the Thailand adventure may not be such a surprise after all. But the Coke boy has been behind the door again. What is his reaction, he has had big difficulties in getting into Kami´s pants, and it was so easy for the German guy. Will he now give up, or is he so desperate that he has to be more liberal than he would normally be?

Still, a small glimpse of suspicion, Kami´s story is very similar to those published in Cosmopolitan magazine, added with some hot sexual "scenes". What if that was not real life at all, but somebody´s imagination? Why did Kamila come in front of all cameras and microphones with the story, when she could have met her friend in a cafe? Is there also verbal exhibitionism in addition to visual?