Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I would post the pictures and video that I have of these ladies and others. But what RLC has done to me in the past and what has happened to others recently, I will not post  again. What I have, I share with those I trust. I feel bad that RLC has made it so difficult to promote there site by banning people whith items to bring interest and customers to their site.

I feel very sorry to those that do not have the time or monies to become a member of RLC or to become a member of CC. We share what we have,but it has become "underground", what with the reported chat spies and others.

My opinion::)

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, moibidule said:

:sick::sick:   What a pity do not see any pics of these two wonderful girls!  :sick::sick:

:heart::heart:   Where are the lovers of Kamila and Kristy?  :heart::heart:

Please, pics and movies...

Forget about it dude....those days are over, and unless you are in tight with people on this forum your days will soon be over as well.  I'm talking from experience here, get in good with the people of this forum and you will be OK.   If you are a prick like me, you will want to leave the CC party very quickly!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

I would post the pictures and video that I have of these ladies and others. But what RLC has done to me in the past and what has happened to others recently, I will not post  again. What I have, I share with those I trust. I feel bad that RLC has made it so difficult to promote there site by banning people whith items to bring interest and customers to their site.

I feel very sorry to those that do not have the time or monies to become a member of RLC or to become a member of CC. We share what we have,but it has become "underground", what with the reported chat spies and others.

My opinion::)

Lyree, I agree 100%. It is a shame. Just share with those you trust in pm's. I am sorry you had to rejoin just when this change happened.

Look at poor mikey. He used to be the biggest poster and now he can't post pics. I told him that now we all appreciate him for the person he is not the pics he posted. I told him along time ago that if he never posted a single pic I would still like him as a friend. He is calmer Lyree. What did you do to him, friend? You seem to have helped him change himself, lol!

And as you may have noticed, I am different too now. Calmer. My new mantra is no negativity, no anger. 

I love that you are here now a lot now Lyree. You seem happier now too.

I just re-watched the whole full body massage that Kristy gave Kami, I am very confused,

Here is what I come to the conclusion. Kami now offers herself to Kristy after some doing by Kristy, We have seen this over and over since the new penthouse has opened, She allows Kristy to get quite frisky now and touch her where she would never let her before, We all have seen this many times now. 

In Barcelona Kristy pursued Kami in every way was the dominant person. Always pushing her little envelope. Always the one to start the closeness. Always the one to be playful. 

There is a reason that Kristy bought these specific massage oils and fragrances to bring home with her. Do you think she plans on using them on some guy ???? Hell no she doesn't !!!!

This is why I am confused, now Kami does not pull away, she does not cover up, she does not turn away. Kami actually has been very more aggressive by teasing Kristy, Kami now encourages the activity between them knowing it will bring them both to the point of explosiveness. She has been sticking her boobs and crotch right in Kristy's face, saying to her here it is you want it come and get it. You have been sending me these signals ever since we met in Barcelona, so here you go you really want it that bad ???? Lets find out what it is all about, I'm willing !!!!

Kristy is now the weak one, she always tease's Kami but when Kami gives her the chance to go farther like tonight, she gets weak in the knees and is afraid. I never thought Kristy would be so timid when the time has come to take it to the next level. I guess from what I have seen this last few months and especially in the few occasions where Kristy really had the chance to take it to the next level, the heat in the kitchen was just to hot for her. Reminds very much of our ANNA, when the heat is on she begins to fade into the shy and timid and insecure in who she is and what she wants.

Kami will have to take control for once in her life, If they are ever to find out what you two are really like together in the passion they both feel for each other. 

Kristy will not go past the touchy, tickling and feely, that she has been doing forever with Kami. 

KAMI .............................MAKE THE MOVE GIRL IT IS TIME TO FIND OUT....................::)::)::)

• Upvote 7

I also watched the massage session.  Very sexy.  I would have loved to have been either one of them in that session.  Unfortunately, I was in the middle of some activities where I could only watch every few minutes and missed the end entirely.  Afterwards, it looked like Kami took a bath and went to sleep.  Kristy went to sleep also, but she was breathing pretty heavily first and perhaps was releasing some of the built-up arousal.

I don't disagree with Theaterrider's analysis, but it is also possible that while the massage session was enjoyable to both, they planned it as something they could do to keep attracting RLC customers.  In other words, this could have been just a show for the RLC apartment business.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, skipp said:

I also watched the massage session.  Very sexy.  I would have loved to have been either one of them in that session.  Unfortunately, I was in the middle of some activities where I could only watch every few minutes and missed the end entirely.  Afterwards, it looked like Kami took a bath and went to sleep.  Kristy went to sleep also, but she was breathing pretty heavily first and perhaps was releasing some of the built-up arousal.

I don't disagree with Theaterrider's analysis, but it is also possible that while the massage session was enjoyable to both, they planned it as something they could do to keep attracting RLC customers.  In other words, this could have been just a show for the RLC apartment business.

Thanks skipp, I sure would like to know what everybody else think about this subject ????

• Upvote 2