Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not intend to enter the game if you know or know I miss ... Let me tell you something that if ... is that people who live by their image, and these girls do, know and trade with their image and in most cases, also with their "private" lives. Post a picture on the internet, in any social network, has nothing private, is more, most of the information, it can be used by these companies so discrepcional, as cedes the rights of those images to these companies, the same, I guess what will happen with RLC. On the other hand ... When you go in any medium of communication, you have thousands of people who can recognize you, whether a neighbor, a childhood friend, etc. That's privacy? If you really want privacy, do not make an account on social networks, or public incriminating photos (the typical photo showing the back to make the funny) in them ... I say more, if they want that they know them, the more people better and be able, maybe in the future, get some great contracts with some brand models and to relaunch a career ... But I say, no conflict, I see things from my point of view and you from yours, which are diametrically opposed. 

There is probably just an unwritten rule to set some boundaries of trying to keep this forum RLC related and what is seen or heard or translated versus reporting on outside pics, conversations, etc. Some(like me) do not have an interest outside of RLC with the tenants. Some really are interested. much like when we look up our favorite celebrities, athletes etc. I find it easy to enjoy the show and ignore what I'm not into. I treat it as reading a book(using my interpretation)

• Upvote 1

et beh il y a beaucoup de commentaire qui me font penser que la jalousie c'est moche ^^ 

j'ai l'impression que beaucoup critique corbo mais qu'ils sont les premier a lui envoyer des mp pour savoir qui sont les filles 

perso voici mon point de vue, nous sommes tous voyeurs dans l'âme sinon on ne serais pas la, a un moment avec autant de temps de passer a regarder on commence a en vouloir plus 

mais pour moi il n'y a rien de pervers ou psychiatrique de vouloir mieux connaitre les personne avec qui tu partage un bout de quotidien et même si cela ce fait a travers un simple écran d'ordinateur 

ceci est juste pour une satisfaction personnel et rien d'autre 

Pour ce que j'ai vécu sur ce site, corbo a un don pour l'investigation et fait toujours attention a l'utilisation de ses mots pour ne pas divulguer l'identité des filles 

la question que je me pose maintenant , pourquoi tant de haine maintenant envers corbo? 

cela est bien dommage car c'etait le premier a échanger avec les membres cc sur le forum mais la frustration et la jalousie de certains membres  font que ce forum n'est plus ce qu'il etait autrefois et cela est bien dommage 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

la question que je me pose maintenant , pourquoi tant de haine maintenant envers corbo?

Mais non, on aime tous bien Corbo ici. C'est un passionné qui apporte beaucoup à la communauté CC.

Disons juste que parfois il écrit des messages sur le coup de l'émotion sans prendre de gant et la forme peut choquer certains.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Mais non, on aime tous bien Corbo ici. C'est un passionné qui apporte beaucoup à la communauté CC.

Disons juste que parfois il écrit des messages sur le coup de l'émotion sans prendre de gant et la forme peut choquer certains.

He says he want to protect the personal life of the tenants of RLC but he is the first who give details on their private life (I remember he was the first who give details on personnal life of adele (fashion designer) and what Zoya and Lev do outside of the appartment). Before it was forbidden to post personal informations of RLC people he was the first who posted pictures and personnal informations. He has changed his way of thinking the day it has been forbidden to share this pics and informations '(you are such an hypocrite Corbo).

13 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Harley,,my dreams always come true,,so stay tuned,,,when you see the photos of them scissoring and eating Kitty,,then you can say Mikey,,you are the man:biggrin::biggrin:

But everyone swore that Kristy and Kami were not Bi or Les..............even KITEK or KITS as he is now known ! The famous translator .  I was laughed at many times for my comments on them being Les or Bi !  Now you ALL seem to agree !  What a bunch of  procrastinators ! 

Just now, euromike69 said:

Kamila is dipping her fingers in the honey pot while watching a movie on her laptop

Plaintext: Kamila is wathing a movie and had to scrape short. ... Nothing is going on there. ... No sex can be seen and the apartment is as boring as always with only one girl there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still no proof of them being bi or lesbian.Just one drunken episode of two girls kissing.Have never sen either one have sex with a woman.Have seen Kami have sex with her b/f though.

It was mentioned " in open Forum " that Kristy had admitted she had been in a relationship with women twice !!!  I considered this to be at least BI since we saw her with some guy trying to avoid getting screwed !