Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I actually don't believe he has control over anything.  She may allow him to think he does but I don't believe he does.

WE always think we're in  control...but we're really not. hahahahahaha! ;)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just feel there is allot more to their relationship than any of us will ever know.  She uses him as a crutch and he uses her for sex.  He is a good looking guy and would have no problem hooking up with damn near any girl and that's why I believe when they are not at home, they must like the sex they share with each other.  Just a guess but that's the way it seems to me.

There's more to being a good person than good looks.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

There's more to being a good person than good looks.

I totally agree but you don't know what kind of arrangement they have made with each other for when they are seen in the apartment.  You see just what they want you to see and that is just a small smidgin of their lives.  The times they have been sexually involved in the apartment was done on purpose due to lack of views and RLC members being upset about the lack of time K&K were spending in the apartment.  You could almost set your clock by what happens in the apartment and why!

In one of kiteks translations, it was said by Kami that she would never have sex with him in the apartment......speaks volumes to me!