Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Mikey, Lryee is incredible and very articulate with her speech, And yes she makes us all quite turned as well, just wished I could hear that sultry seductive voice :heart::heart::heart:

we all do Thes, and this picture-WOW, very seductive

I just thought of something,,,since Kamila is having such a shitty ass luck with guys lately,,wouldn't this be a perfect time to swear off guys semi- permanently and try her luck with a woman who can show her a thing or two,,and I think I know someone who would be willing to volunteer her services for free.::):heart::heart:

tumblr_lv17sz5bRN1qm5fjpo1_400.jpg

• Upvote 2

OK. I'm an old grouch. I must deal with ink and a few piercings on a girls. I hate such disfigurement, but it's the style now days.

But breast augmentation is mutilation. A woman should be proud of her breasts, no matter what the size. They are all wonderful.

But silicon implants are WRONG WRONG WRONG, and I will never accept that anymore than I would accept female circumcision

Kristy already has a perfect body and she is lovable as is..

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

OK. I'm an old grouch. I must deal with ink and a few piercings on a girls. I hate such disfigurement, but it's the style now days.

But breast augmentation is mutilation. A woman should be proud of her breasts, no matter what the size. They are all wonderful.

But silicon implants are WRONG WRONG WRONG, and I will never accept that anymore than I would accept female circumcision

Kristy already has a perfect body and she is lovable as is..

How about penile augmentation. You won't hold that against me will you?

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

what an incredible set of pussy lips hanging down viewed from behind. She was checking out Kristys buns of steel too when she was at the sink

Man, it really stinks that everyone is afraid now to post pics and vids because of RLC's clampdown on posting. These days I don't get to watch nearly as much and so I miss a ton of the good stuff. :-(

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Man, it really stinks that everyone is afraid now to post pics and vids because of RLC's clampdown on posting. These days I don't get to watch nearly as much and so I miss a ton of the good stuff. :-(

Buy a subscription. EASY

Thats not the issue. I think Book is a subscriber but misses action because of schedule  and time zone. There was a time for subscribers to catch up on what they missed by pics and vids. Extreme lockdown since about a year has killed that.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Just a shower. ... With all this images by euromike (of girl/girl action) and this overdone descriptions by some people here it seems to be more. ... But. ...Nothing has happend. 

18 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Your not alone in that.......

19 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Mr.Box loves to spew his crap about fake,,,it's like he thinks that we never heard him the first 100 times he said that shit,,,HE IS TRYING TO INSULT KRISTY BY SAYING SHE FAKES HER MASTURBATION SESSIONS,,,,,,maybe it takes him hours to masturbate,,but this constant daily ritual of reminding us how fake her masturbation sessions are,,,,what's his proof or motive for saying that,,,,,and since when is the duration of masturbating equates to it being fake or not,,,,,,,,If anything it's those long drawn out ohhs and ahhhs that I see other females do on RLC that would seem more fake to me,,,Kristy uses 2 fingers that she puts in her kitty and turns them up and inwards inside her kitty,,she knows exactly what to do and where to stroke to get herself off the fastes way possible,,,maybe Mr.Box is mad because she comes too fast for him to jack off and bust a Nut on time so he gets mad about that.

And like I always say,,,any CC member who wants respect from me or others need to show that same respect to K&K,,,why disrespect them and then turn around and cry when I treat you the same way when you hide behind your computer and Bad mouth Kristy and Kamila.

Mikey, I think the reason we see so much of this type of posting is because most people today don't seem to even consider "empathy" or don't even realize that there is such a thing. The majority of people today seem to just assume that everyone thinks the same way they do. I think that's why things like honesty, respect and contemplation have all but disappeared in our culture. To me, it's sad, because when we do this we are preventing ourselves from learning about life and relationships.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I like the idea of killing the "what are they doing now threads." Chat is much more effective. Whaddya guys think?

If you're not able to stay online all day, anything said in chat is not even seen by 99% of the forum members. At least with the threads, people like me can "catch up" a little with what's being said when they are not on the site.

• Upvote 3