Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

I like ever one on here and i respect all of you But when some one come at me i not going to just sit because i am a women and you think you can bully me.It hard to ignore them when they do this ever time they come on.Some time we can talk for two or 3 day and not have a problem with no one. But when these few get there sorry ass out of bed and come on here the first thing they do is start on Bonnie.

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I like ever one on here and i respect all of you But when some one come at me i not going to just sit because i am a women and you think you can bully me.It hard to ignore them when they do this ever time they come on.Some time we can talk for two or 3 day and not have a problem with no one. But when these few get there sorry ass out of bed and come on here the first thing they do is start on Bonnie.

Bonnie I haven't seen eye to eye with you all the time, but I wouldn't attack anyone on here for no reason. The forums are much nicer when people try to be positice

Yesterday I learned something interesting about the model/photographer relationship from a comment by a Russian photographer named Fedor Shmidt.When someone asked him how much he pays models he said he never pays models and that some models actually pay him to photograph them.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yesterday I learned something interesting about the model/photographer relationship from a comment by a Russian photographer named Fedor Shmidt.When someone asked him how much he pays models he said he never pays models and that some models actually pay him to photograph them.

I rest my case :)