Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

ankaboott  said nothing derogatory. He could certainly make comments or critiques of the tenants: that is not against the rules. I myself have criticized Ruslan, Stefan, Yarik and Efim for their treatment of their women.

Let's remember that the rules deal with how we treat our shipmates on this little boat.

ok  thank

Gona be the same €&€&..dressed kind of sex..lots of watch tv..because when we are making sex that's what we do..what  tv..and lots lots of laugthing..because that's what happens all the time during sex..and of course and hot girl on top of you..why to take her top of!?Of course not..let her stay dressed..so unnatural that only the defenders of this two girls find it normal...hope at least this time she takes her panties finally..soo much fakeee..

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona be the same €&€&..dressed kind of sex..lots of watch tv..because when we are making sex that's what we do..what  tv..and lots lots of laugthing..because that's what happens all the time during sex..and of course and hot girl on top of you..why to take her top of!?Of course not..let her stay dressed..so unnatural that only the defenders of this two girls find it normal...hope at least this time she takes her panties finally..soo much fakeee..

287995767_e6a3ce37e8_z.jpg

Just in case you need to dry those tears from your cheeks

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

When you say what I just highlighted,,,it tells me that your sole purpose was to make a negative comment about Kamila,,,,because you knew that we the (Committee of Defense ) would see what you wrote and come to her defense,,,,,,why hate on Kamila,,but still come here to watch her?::)

Thank you
But I want Cami with  Kristy  what pay him

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It might be better to say "Don't fuck with our fantasies about these women. It will start a food fight in these threads, and Foamy will get pissed."

If I had the ability to harness the sexual frustration and love that CC members have about these women, I could power a city for years.

OK my bad I was out of line. For what it's worth I don't have any particular love for K&K, Irma is my girl, but I'm sick of people who only come on here to insult the residents. Why bother? If these people think so little of the girls why bother signing up to a forum for the sole purpose of bashing them? The people who constantly bitch about the girls, that's ALL they do, because they have nothing else of value to say. It makes the forum a more hostile and unpleasant place

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

287995767_e6a3ce37e8_z.jpg

Just in case you need to dry those tears from your cheeks

Thesta,,is Ze81 serious or is he drunk and running his mouth again,,,,going by what he's saying,,,,,,,,NONE OF US ON CC HAS EVER HAD SEX WITH A GIRL WHILE OUR TV WAS ON IN THE BACKGROUND.

NONE OF US HAS EVER HAD SEX WHILE LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN WITH OUR GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES.

NONE OF US HAVE EVER HAD SEX WHILE STILL FULLY DRESSED.

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO CURSE OR ARGUE,,I'M JUST POINTING OUT WHAT HE JUST SAID AND LET THE GOOD FOLKS OF CC TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF HIS COMMENT.

LMAOO!!!    EVERYTHING IN THS APT IS FAKE SEX,MASTURBATION,,KISSING HUGGING,,,,,,,SO WHAT IS THE OTHER APT DOING THEN?,,,LIKE I SAID,,THESE GUYS DON'T MAKE SERIOUS COMMENTS,,THEY JUST MAKE STUFF UP TO BE MEAN,,,HE'S PROBABLY LAUGHING HIS BUTT OFF RIGHT NOW:biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:
10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK my bad I was out of line. For what it's worth I don't have any particular love for K&K, Irma is my girl, but I'm sick of people who only come on here to insult the residents. Why bother? If these people think so little of the girls why bother signing up to a forum for the sole purpose of bashing them? The people who constantly bitch about the girls, that's ALL they do, because they have nothing else of value to say. It makes the forum a more hostile and unpleasant place

Not the contrary I love all the girls just do not like certain things,

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

check your PM ben

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I totally understand. I'm not nailing you for being on the Defense Committee.

Both K&K are dolls, but they were too late to the game. The problem is that they weren't born in the Fifties or I would have dated them, they'd love me, and they wouldn't need free rent or need to shop themselves as models. Of course, they'd be fatter and have birthed a couple children. But they'd still be lovely.

• Upvote 4