Guest Couple

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j'aurai apprécié les voir dans un appartement, mais après la démonstration de sommeil de ces derniers jours, j'espère que rlc les laissera dehors!!!! il n'y a rien à reprocher aux séances de sexe d'efim, mais il n'y a pas que cela!!! une séance de sexe dure 30 minutes, sur 24 heures!!! si c'est pour les voir dormirent pendant 23 h30, ce n'est pas la peine qu'ils aient un appartement!!! ils n'ont qu'à venir faire du sexe de temps en temps chez Nelly ou dasha, et continuer à ne rien faire et dormir loin des caméras!!!!

I have enjoyed seeing them in an apartment, but after the demonstration sleep these days, I hope the rlc leave out !!!! there is nothing wrong with sex sessions with EFIM, but it's not just that !!! a sex session lasts 30 minutes, 24 hours !!! if it is to see slept for 23 h30, it is not worth that they have an apartment !!! they only have to come and do the sex time to time or in Nelly dasha, and continue to do nothing and stay away from the cameras nothing !!!! :no: :no: :smoke: :smoke:

I agree.

Their life in this apartment can be compared for example to couples in Chaturbate. You wait 23 hours to see 1 hour. Nothing between their sex sessions, which I think is not a point of RLC, no matter how great that one hour is.

I agree.

Their life in this apartment can be compared for example to couples in Chaturbate. You wait 23 hours to see 1 hour. Nothing between their sex sessions, which I think is not a point of RLC, no matter how great that one hour is.

Most of the apartments are quite boring and i would evaluate them in the upper half. ... BTW, I do not think that house sitting is a good way to get an idea of the normal behavior, because most of the interresting interaction takes place if guest are present and  they also did not have there stuff with them (e.g. Efim used to be a bad music player).

They would be a very good replacement for D&D (still there  :-\) and could also be a good replacement for Z&L. 

Most of the apartments are quite boring and i would evaluate them in the upper half. ... BTW, I do not think that house sitting is a good way to get an idea of the normal behavior, because most of the interresting interaction takes place if guest are present and  they also did not have there stuff with them (e.g. Efim used to be a bad music player).

They would be a very good replacement for D&D (still there  :-\) and could also be a good replacement for Z&L.

ne touchez pas à ma beauté zoya!!!

do not touch my zoya beauty !!! :bang head: :bang head: :headache: :D :D

I agree.

I saw them making love 3 or more times each day. It was a lot more than an hour and it was real lovemaking, not just sex (although it did get wild at times). I think you may have just been checking in at the wrong times.

I also liked to see the way they interacted when they were not making love. There was a great deal of affection shown in everything they did. I like them a lot and I didn't care for Efim when he was with Diana. This is very different.

I saw them making love 3 or more times each day. It was a lot more than an hour and it was real lovemaking, not just sex (although it did get wild at times). I think you may have just been checking in at the wrong times.

I also liked to see the way they interacted when they were not making love. There was a great deal of affection shown in everything they did. I like them a lot and I didn't care for Efim when he was with Diana. This is very different.

Thanks for clarification, I know that I can usually trust your word. You may be right that my schedule did not match with them, due to fact that I live almost in the same time zone. They were always asleep when I was awake, from about midday to 04 AM. If they were awake, they only sat and watched television, with no interaction with each other. I saw a few sex sessions in live, and some uploaded, they satisfied each other's needs.

Efim certainly had a strong pain medication for his hand, and that could affect his need for sleep.

Efim is just using this girl to bust his nuts.  When he gets tired of her he'll toss her aside just as he did Diana.

That's certainly possible. But, that would be a shame because it's very obvious that she really loves him and she seems like a nice girl.

When he was with Diana it was about him busting a nut and himself alone. When it came to Diana he very seldom showed her any affection.

This girl will likely fall into the same trap.  Efim worries about two things.  His nuts and Himself.

How could Nelly & Bogdan get associated with such a Moron.

Efim is just using this girl to bust his nuts.  When he gets tired of her he'll toss her aside just as he did Diana.

I couldn't agree with you more SC, Efim is just some puck ass kid looking to bust his nut in anything he can.  All the affection that is shown is just to insure him that he will get his prize in the end!!

When he was with Diana it was about him busting a nut and himself alone. When it came to Diana he very seldom showed her any affection.

This girl will likely fall into the same trap.  Efim worries about two things.  His nuts and Himself.

How could Nelly & Bogdan get associated with such a Moron.

Has anyone else thought that Nelly and Efim are Sister/Brother?  That might explain why Nelly puts up with him and Bogdan hasn't kicked him out.