Guest Couple

After tonight... I do not think he can beat her... she just beat the crap out of Efim. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :dwarf: :dwarf:

Efim couldn't fight his way through a Wet Paper Bag. The Russian Military needs to Draft him and make a man out of him. But he'll have to graduate first by bending for the soap in the men's shower. Maybe Paul can help him out.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it doesn't take much for some people and RLC is nowhere being back!

There are a few more changes. This is a post i did 1 week ago (somewere else in this forum):

Yes. That work well if there are enough alternative apartments. ... When there are to many non-interesting and non-functional apartments in the list, the solution would be to stay away entirely.

The summary for me look like the following list:  L&P, Ma&St, D&D, N&K, Z&L, C&M, A&D, C&S, S&H, N&B, Ma&Sa, K&L and I&I&A&L

Green: Interressting apartments; Red: Disliked apartments; Strikeout: Not working apartments (hide; vecation, ...)

So, There are 4/13 (N&K, Ma&Sa, N&B and I&I&A&L) apartments that are working and still interresting to me. That is why I am disappointed. ... Just have a look to the guest of K&L. They seams to be interesting people, sympatic, good looking and are a real couple. That is what RLC should look for. Not these broken relationships with introverted people that had added so many in the past.

Yes. they still could do a lot better. But they will never be perfect. ... Now we got back S&H, Ma&St (they are active again) and C&M (also fun to watch again). We also got a new apartment that seams to be promising because I believe that the two are hiding only at the initial stage.  :)  ... The only loss we had was Irma.  :-\

The summary for me look like the following list:  L&P,Ma&St, D&D, N&K, Z&L, C&M, A&D, C&S, S&H, N&B (guests), Ma&Sa, K&L, C&J and I&A&L

Green: Interressting apartments; Red: Disliked apartments; Strikeout: Not working apartments (hide; vecation, ...)

So there are 7.5/14 apartments that are working and still interresting for me (0.5 for C&J ;) ). Because i do not expect that all apartments to be fun to watch, i am happy with the current situation. ...  I also see the posibility for Effim and GF to join in full time (best as a replacement for D&D ;) ).