Guest Couple

OK, I think we all agree that Efim is a wee shit.

However, he does seem to have some kind of attraction for the ladies.

I suggest that we ask Nelly (who we know likes us), to arrange a get together between Efim

and Zoya's guest. If he manages to get her knickers off in front of the cams, I feel all his

indescretions should be forgotten, and he should be elevated to 'Efim the shitless'

:yes: :yes:

I think the attraction is that he can screw for hours at a time in multiple positions and always seems to make the girl have multiple orgasms.  :D

Once the girl experiences that, she's like a little puppy who never wants to leave his side.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw red suitcase in a hall before Nelly and Bogdan left. I didn't see if they took it when they left. Now there is Efim's big back bag and a plastic bag, so it is possible they are going to live there few days. Very interesting, because the girl has become a little bolder again.

I saw red suitcase in a hall before Nelly and Bogdan left. I didn't see if they took it when they left. Now there is Efim's big back bag and a plastic bag, so it is possible they are going to live there few days. Very interesting, because the girl has become a little bolder again.

Yes, they took the red suitcase. You can see the pictures over here.

yeah,very happy see this guest coupe sit here for some days or weeks;i really hope rlc will fixe this camera 8 in bedroom,

so many problem with this camera and the quality

I think Efim's gf is lovely and I will be happy to see them stay a while or longer.  What is it about the apartment though and arms?  First Bogdan and now Efim.  You can see the tide mark of what is probably iodine above the bandage on Efim suggesting he had some surgery.

For those of us who have worked with video surveillance systems, it is easy to see what is the problem. RLC has started to use dome cameras in the latest apartments, there are only a couple of normal cameras per apartment, the rest are dome cameras. These apartments are Nelly, Masha, Katka, ex-Lera, and ex-Beatriz. Before these apartments dome cameras have been used mainly in bathroom facilities (+ Zoya 4, Adriana 7, Maya 7, and Dasha 10 before they moved in).

In dome cameras the problem is the scattering of light in the dome, which makes the image full crap in several different lighting conditions, and also cause other unwanted things. The good points are that the cameras stay in place, and are not so striking than ordinary cameras. Prices for different camera types I do not have information.

In my opinion, there is more bad points than good, and this new practice should be changed and dome cameras should be replaced with normal cameras.

I think Efim's gf is lovely and I will be happy to see them stay a while or longer.  What is it about the apartment though and arms?  First Bogdan and now Efim.  You can see the tide mark of what is probably iodine above the bandage on Efim suggesting he had some surgery.

I like the pictures i've seen of his girlfriend but I could give two shits about that little pussy looking Efim!  If I was a paying member I would never watch anything of him at any time!!