Guest Couple

ne rien faire et dormir autant est presque maladif!!! si tout leur séjour est pareil, je ne vois pas pourquoi ils ont décidés de venir chez Nelly?!! la seule chose qui a un peu d'intérêt, c'est les 20 minutes de sexe quotidien dans le noir!!!!

do nothing and get as much sleep is almost sickly !!! if their stay is the same, I do not see why they decided to come to Nelly? !! the only thing that was a little interest, it is 20 minutes of daily sex in the dark !!!! :-\ :no: :no:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Efim still alive? Every time I have opened their page today, he has being on the sofa on his back like a corpse. I have always called him Efim "The Labrador Retriever" - when he is in the doggy position, he very much resembles my dog.

sometime,i regret not living in usa for the time zone,

it's just impossible watching this guest couple with the rythm of life they have for europeen people,

they sleeping all the journey and stay up all the night,it's more easy for usa people watching this couple with the time zone i think

sometime,i regret not living in usa for the time zone,

it's just impossible watching this guest couple with the rythm of life they have for europeen people,

they sleeping all the journey and stay up all the night,it's more easy for usa people watching this couple with the time zone i think

Same here buddy,I miss ALL the action on RLC and VV.I think majority of their subscribers are from US.I am sound asleep when they all fool around..lol

bientôt 21 heures chez eux, et on arrive à 16 HEURES de sommeil, pour efim et sa copine!!!! mais que font-ils ici??? il ne se réveillent que pour baiser et se remettre au lit devant la télé!!! qu'ils aient envie de de vivre la nuit, c'est leur problème, mais 16 heures à dormir!?????!!! quelqu'un peut-il aller leur mettre un grand coup de pied au cul svp??!!!

almost 21 hours at home, and we get to 16 HOURS of sleep for EFIM and his girlfriend !!!! but what are they doing here ??? he does wake up for kiss and get back in bed watching TV !!! they will want to live the night, it is their problem, but 16 hours sleep! ????? !!! can someone go and put a big kick in the ass !!! please ?? :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :no: :no: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :soapbox:

bientôt 21 heures chez eux, et on arrive à 16 HEURES de sommeil, pour efim et sa copine!!!! mais que font-ils ici??? il ne se réveillent que pour baiser et se remettre au lit devant la télé!!! qu'ils aient envie de de vivre la nuit, c'est leur problème, mais 16 heures à dormir!?????!!! quelqu'un peut-il aller leur mettre un grand coup de pied au cul svp??!!!

almost 21 hours at home, and we get to 16 HOURS of sleep for EFIM and his girlfriend !!!! but what are they doing here ??? he does wake up for kiss and get back in bed watching TV !!! they will want to live the night, it is their problem, but 16 hours sleep! ????? !!! can someone go and put a big kick in the ass !!! please ?? :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache: :no: :no: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :soapbox:

je sais pas à quel heure ils se sont couchés ce matin mais j'aimerais tellement lancer un gros petard au milieu du salon pour les reveiller une bonne fois pour toute ces 2 depressifs,vraiment deçu de ce couple qui était pourtant prometteur

je sais pas à quel heure ils se sont couchés ce matin mais j'aimerais tellement lancer un gros petard au milieu du salon pour les reveiller une bonne fois pour toute ces 2 depressifs,vraiment deçu de ce couple qui était pourtant prometteur

beh a 4h ou 5h chez eux ça regardais encore la télévision donc bon faut bien qu'ils se remettent de tant d'émotions  :)

beh a 4h ou 5h chez eux ça regardais encore la télévision donc bon faut bien qu'ils se remettent de tant d'émotions  :)

j'étais connecté jusqu'à 5h du matin chez moi donc 7h du matin chez eux et ils regardaient toujours la télé tranquille

donc à mon avis ils se sont couchés au petit matin bref j'attendrais plus jusqu'à aussi tard,c'est juste une perte de temps.